Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 108305 times)

PsychOXRat

Just gonna leave this teaser here  ;)
System Specs: Intel i7-7700K CPU, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX970 from GALAX

LoneWolfie

Just gonna leave this teaser here  ;)

Is that the Mini Miglia from Grid? :D

Nice! Cant you go on gta5-mods.com and port some of the amazing vehicles on there? How difficult is porting? You dont have to do much modeling or anything when porting right? Cheers! Nice car, i hope to see it on the tracks one day.

Its quite annoying at this stage but once us lot here have figured it all out it should become fairly easy. You dont have to model anything outright if you're porting but some modeling knowledge comes in handy

PsychOXRat

Correct! it is the Mini Miglia from Grid xD and as for porting vehicles, it's both easy and hard. It's easy because everything's already set up, but it's hard because parts need renaming, textures need redoing, and a solidbody needs to be made, as well as collision spheres, joints, proxies and damage sectors

PsychOXRat

Got some custom textures working, and a steering wheel!

The Very End

Oh well:

Download: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=21255949522185499977
Place in data / art / objects. If you want to replace the original derby ramp 1 instead of adding this new derby ramp 3, just rename it to prop_derby_ramp1

Thanks goes to Mazay for making the ramp material and base!

The Very End

A other quicky:

Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=99410340657010937127

Will try making something else now. Since I'm a total sheit at anything they all will use the same material Mazay has made.

The Very End

A quick new one. But be warned: Do at least 95km/h ++ and rally suspensions!

Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=85932589461877084572

This one is called prop_derby_loop.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:28:58 PM by The Very End »

Finsku

A quick new one. But be warned: Do at least 95km/h ++ and rally suspensions!

Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=85932589461877084572

This one is called prop_derby_loop.

I can make "proper" loop object if someone wants export it into game..  :P

The Very End

Haha :p it is really easy.
1: Have an object saved in the bog3 / bgo3 ( dont remember excact name ) format in modfolder / data / art / objects / xxxfilexxx
2: Open the tools folder. Drag the file from the mod folder ontop / merge with assetbuilder
3: Back in your mod folder you should now have a scne file, which you can slap in everywhete in the game

If you use Blender, you can download the script in this subforum to save the files inn bgo3 format.

STRmods

Something I made a few days ago just as a quick test, going to make a more detailed arena with more kinds of ramps/stunts soon  :D

The Very End

Haha! Just make some serious ramps aswell. Spottet a car there too, releasing that aswell? ;)
Great!

STRmods

Hah it's not very good and and very unfinished but yeah sure, it is pretty useful for the corkscrew loops because of its size. I'll probably just release the car as it is for now, I don't really plan on working on it. As for the track ofcourse, there will be plenty of ramps soon and more crazy stuff  ;D

Purple44

Something I made a few days ago just as a quick test, going to make a more detailed arena with more kinds of ramps/stunts soon  :D

STRmods, is that the Sneak Peek track map you using for the the arena?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

STRmods

Yeah the white floor + ramp is from the sneak peek I just used it as a base while I tested props, I'll be making my own whole arena when I release it though.