Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 70766 times)

The Very End

"21 years after last race at at the infamous Chalk Canyon, the locals have desided to race once more on the legandary track. The mining companies have dug through the mountain, and much of the old mountain course has now been transformed into a deadly race alongside step cliffs. As the track has not been active for the last 21 years the local area has taken the toll of time, and in combination with the enviromental changes the only things that are left in Chalk Canyon are the oil corporations, rusty scraps and one old, deadly track. Drivers, be warned!"

WIP!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 07:33:55 PM by The Very End »

The Very End

Work continues on Chalk Canyon 2017:

Tonza

Work continues on Chalk Canyon 2017:

Can't wait for this one  :)
though please keep the hump on the big jump, it made for some of the best crashes  8) (the one before the big downhill)

The Very End

Thanks! I can confirm both the jumps look much like they did before. The landings are, well meh at times, but most jumps your car will land just fine if you ease trottle a second before the edge :)
The tight section had to go tho, as it just felt a bit misplaced and that it made the alternative route so much faster. Now the routes are not that different, alt is a bit faster but more dangerous.

The Very End

Why do I even do this..., big tracks are a royality pain in the arse to do.. You ow me a beer when this is done Daystar!

Daystar

Why do I even do this..., big tracks are a royality pain in the arse to do.. You ow me a beer when this is done Daystar!

Too bad we are not neighbors, I would get you a case (24 beers)!!! Looking great so far!

The Very End

The struggle is real...

Daystar

The struggle is real...

But it will be EPIC I bet! Thank you so much for making another super speedway! is the surface smooth or bumpy?

The Very End

I think I will keep it smooth this time to be faithful to it's name superspeedway :) Hopefully it will be fun hehe thanks.

Daystar

I think I will keep it smooth this time to be faithful to it's name superspeedway :) Hopefully it will be fun hehe thanks.

That's awesome news! your welcome and would it be to hard to make 2 versions? I prefer smooth, but just in case some people want bumpy... or is it to much work?

The Very End

Not sure, depends on some different things, but will try out and see :)

Purple44

Now need get Bugbear to add drafting into Wreckfest.  :D

Maybe when Bugbear releases an expansion pack next year, Bugbear have the time to add a drafting\ slipstream feature like we saw in GRID 1.   :)

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

Something to think about is the top speed of the cars in Wreckfest. Super speedways like this need 180-200 mph cars.

The Very End

Yeah I need you guys to make a superspeed car ;)

The Very End

More work done today:

Not the most sexy thing, but when going fast you won't notice too much of it. A lot is left to be done uff :p