Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 181737 times)

sam223

Nice find Sam! And those options are under the "lights" section in objects?
One can only hope they are planning evening / night races with supported light options.

Looks like you can either add them to the track, as  alt-route maybe? or xref them in from a separate object

Cone object from above screen with lamp emitter as part of it if you want to look
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ffe7gu
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

The Very End

Thanks for sharing :) I'll let you experiment with it (your file is inc btw) hehe.

STRmods

Nice to see I'm not the only one messing with lights ;)

Currently doing a overhaul on my GTA tracks here's a screenshot I took just over a week ago when I got the lighting right.

Since then I've added light cones similar to how yours are, they still need some tweaking though.

Interested to see what Bugbear do officially with lights ;D

FalconXY

Great to see that light progress. That will be a great addition for atmosphere.
Thanks for the work to make it perfect.  :D

It would be nice if the devs could say a word on this.
Will they implement it or do we have to rely on the modders ?
Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel

STRmods

Here's another teaser for the upcoming update for the Hyman Stadium, a much improved repair marker.
Before and after adding a light to it.

Dalags

Sounds promising! Being able to have floodlit racing would really be the icing on the cake for track creation. Appreciate all the digging and discoveries you guys have been doing.

The Very End

Here's another teaser for the upcoming update for the Hyman Stadium, a much improved repair marker.

Great stuff. How does your repair player work, and is it surface (e.g activate on tire contact) or object based?

Purple44

Great stuff. How does your repair player work, and is it surface (e.g activate on tire contact) or object based?

Beam me up Scotty. :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Janne Suur-Näkki

We'll be using the omni lights for the garage but apart from that, no plans for now.

STRmods

Because of tire contact not being so reliable for this use in my experience it's my own semi bodged way of having forced contact, but it is still using a surface setting.

sam223

Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad

The Very End

Looks great Sam! Using the same lights as you sent the other day or new found coolness?

sam223

Looks great Sam! Using the same lights as you sent the other day or new found coolness?

Played around with new settings and a new weather mode with no lighting.

The Very End

Great stuff. Care to share that last and greatest light scne file? Thanks for your testing, will surely add it to future tracks :)

FalconXY

Wow Sam that looks awesome.  :D
It looks like another game. Great what's possible with lights.
Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel