Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 173802 times)

The Very End

Thanks :) Eventually I will have to force myself to create a city course, but the amount of work it requires scares me hehe!

The Very End

Someone want to take an guess on which real life rallycross track this very early prototype track is based on? Hints; Norwegian track, contains A in the name.

Edit:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:36:01 PM by The Very End »

The Very End

Getting good training with decal work;

Another WIP after today's work;
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:15:31 PM by The Very End »

The Very End

So, after another day of work this is the current state of Aremark:

Sorry for the quality, but Youtube is absolute ass. Regardless of bitrate or encoding settings it get's all messed up.. If anyone got pro tips for that I would be thankfull!

Finsku

*snip*

Sorry for the quality, but Youtube is absolute ass. Regardless of bitrate or encoding settings it get's all messed up.. If anyone got pro tips for that I would be thankfull!

Looking great!  :o

About bitrate, what your bitrate is? I'm using 6000 for Twitch and it looks okay. For YT it could be up to 51000 Kbps.

The Very End

Thanks!
I'v tried all, from 60 Mbps to 130, it allways get's as bad as that :C It's encoded in MP4, but have also tried format such as the h... hmm h268 something, but with same results.
Edit: Does that mean I must take it down to 6mbps or hows the conversion rate? I shot my clips in original resolution, which is the typical 1920 x 1080.
Edit2: Means 51Mbps I guess; but would that explain the utter pixellated mess?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:53:56 PM by The Very End »

Daystar

Oh I cant wait for this one! glad we can free roam on your maps  :) sux that Bugbear made it so that we cannot go to far out of the track  ???

baba0rum

Working on this

The Very End

Saw your Youtube video about it - looks sick :D

Daystar

Can I get a youtube link of that please?! and that car looks really wicked cool! great job so far baba0rum!

baba0rum

Can I get a youtube link of that please?! and that car looks really wicked cool! great job so far baba0rum!

right here,

i will upload a beta in few hours, i need to fix engine sound on stock engine, fix lod1 lod0 (copy of current lod0 body with interior)

Does anyone know how to correctly create new parts and add lights ? I tried a brakelight but it stays on

sam223

right here,

i will upload a beta in few hours, i need to fix engine sound on stock engine, fix lod1 lod0 (copy of current lod0 body with interior)

Does anyone know how to correctly create new parts and add lights ? I tried a brakelight but it stays on

Name each part #partX (x=0-128 e.g hood#part0,hood#part1 etc)
Then use a the 'install/uninstall visual parts' section of the part file to add the part. e.g hood_0
Max 128 per car.

For multiples of 1 part you only need to install a part:
install=hood_0 in hood0.vhod
install=hood_1 in hood1.vhod
install=hood_2 uninstall=grille_0 in hood2.vhod

etc

Every part also needs a .panl file in /panels. But you only need 1 .panl file per group e.g hood.panl.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 09:56:24 PM by sam223 »
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

baba0rum

Ok thanks i will give a shot. I also need to fix the hoods uv that i broke since the gta5 import lol.

update: download link in the video description
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 02:29:34 AM by baba0rum »

Crash77

Will you upload it to the steam workshop?

Andy Rotten

Ok thanks i will give a shot. I also need to fix the hoods uv that i broke since the gta5 import lol.

update: download link in the video description

not working can't buy it
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 06:36:51 AM by Andy Rotten »
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality