Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 161122 times)

Chipmunk

Here is the other car I'm wanting to get in the game. Still has a lot to do but it's coming together nicely.  This one basically has the body acting as a shell like a typical race car.

Life is no fun until you're doing it at 200 mph

The Very End

Looks nice. Seems to fit perfectly on a fast track!
Edit: slap on the DD2 skins on that thing and it would be quite something!

Meanwhile; More work done on the track:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:12:09 PM by The Very End »

Purple44

Nice seeing car get some air. Will have remember to run Kristiansand track next time we host the Very Trackpack for Saturday Night Mods night.  :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Chipmunk

When one race car isn't enough, just copy them  :D

Also kind of working on a new garage scene which is partially started here. :P

Chipmunk

BugBear should seriously consider this beauty to officially be added to the game. Obviously the branding would need to be changed

Worked on this yesterday.

Dalags

I'd like to switch between playing the base game and mods without having to rebuy cars etc.
Does anyone know what files contain this data so I can swap between the two?
There used to be a tool for this but it doesn't seem to work with the full released game.

The Very End

Thanks to STRmods letting me use his extracted snow foliage objects (as well as weather settings from same build), I'll add a couple of snow config-tracks. They will be nothing fancy (still using gravel particles on road instead of creating new snow ones from scratch), but at least offer some diversity. These new configs will be added ontop with the others, and won't replace anything from before.
The snow texture is actually created, and not from the same build.

Edit: Ah feck it, whent through the hassle and created a snow surface. It's not perfect, but it is very slippery and has a more bright (white) look to it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:23:02 PM by The Very End »

sam223

I'd like to switch between playing the base game and mods without having to rebuy cars etc.
Does anyone know what files contain this data so I can swap between the two?
There used to be a tool for this but it doesn't seem to work with the full released game.
Have tried to make it a bit more user friendly in the banger mod mark by setting all cars to go directly to you garage inventory.Completely removing the need to use the market.

You can do a full backup of you car /part inventory by backing up cars5.ccrs and playerinventory2.usli i think
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

The Very End

Tons of work left, as most of the stuff had to be rebuilt (the base model is over 10 years old and that again is based on a game over 20 years old). But, we'll get there eventually.

BugBear should seriously consider this beauty to officially be added to the game. Obviously the branding would need to be changed

Worked on this yesterday.

Hi!

Can you share this awesome tire & wheel mod?
Nothing Beats Cubic Inches --- Bigger Is Better

Corsair Carbide Spec-03, AsRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz 6 Mb Cache, 2 x Asus Radeon R9 270X 4 Gb, Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz 16 Gb, Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 Gb, Acer G276HL, Logitech G25, Win 7 Pro

Chipmunk

Hi!

Can you share this awesome tire & wheel mod?

Its incomplete atm and not ready to be input into the game.  The screenshot was just a development render.

The Very End

Heading out for a one week trip, so won't be as much active. Work will continue on this when I get back! True to the original layout but completely refreshed (tons left to do!).