Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 103959 times)

STRmods

New update for the Bugbear Bug

-New Halloween liveries and props
-New custom engine sfx for standard engines (excluding the V8 swap)

Zebulon55

Well, that puts my Jack O'weener skin for the bug to shame.  ;D

Well done!

STRmods

Well, that puts my Jack O'weener skin for the bug to shame.  ;D

Well done!

Haha thanks, I actually just saw your livery earlier today (I was looking at the required mods for the "saturday night mods") Guessing you had the idea also because of the Bug's round shape haha. Yours is cool though, it's more like what you'd see on a banger :)

*edit*
Just noticed the name of your .vepa file and bmap conflicts with ones already in my mod now (your livery showed up as my "the bodysnatcher" livery) (33.vepa) and (skin11_c5.bmap), if you could update it on your mod to be "zeb1.vepa" and "zebskin1_c5.bmap" or however you want to name it, that would be great   :) (so there's no future conflicts).

I just checked the Bug skin you made in game and I like the "Jack O'weener" on the back haha.
I also had to do this... Colour even almost matches :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:05:58 PM by STRmods »

Zebulon55

Haha thanks, I actually just saw your livery earlier today (I was looking at the required mods for the "saturday night mods") Guessing you had the idea also because of the Bug's round shape haha. Yours is cool though, it's more like what you'd see on a banger :)

The round shape for a pumpkin, yes, but I actually wasn't too excited about a VW Beetle in the game until I saw all the neat liveries and add-ons you came up with.
I like the funny stuff, and that goes for your file names in the mod too. For instance, shesgotanicerack_c5.bmap  ;D   

*edit*
Just noticed the name of your .vepa file and bmap conflicts with ones already in my mod now (your livery showed up as my "the bodysnatcher" livery) (33.vepa) and (skin11_c5.bmap), if you could update it on your mod to be "zeb1.vepa" and "zebskin1_c5.bmap" or however you want to name it, that would be great   :) (so there's no future conflicts).

I just checked the Bug skin you made in game and I like the "Jack O'weener" on the back haha.
I also had to do this... Colour even almost matches :D

File names should be good now, and Jack O'weener is at 5500 on the display position. Room for you to make more liveries. Christmas is coming, you know.  8)
Let me know if any adjustments still need to be made. Looks ok to me.

I also lightened the orange a little, but still not quite there. You have done more with normal and specular maps than I did, too. That's probably some of the difference.
I'd never be satisfied if I started to mess with those.  ::)

STRmods

Perfect now, thanks for that :)
Just so I can keep track of stuff easier and of course have the extra space without more conflicts ;p

I actually wasn't too excited about a VW Beetle in the game until I saw all the neat liveries and add-ons you came up with. I like the funny stuff, and that goes for your file names in the mod too. For instance, shesgotanicerack_c5.bmap  ;D   
Yeah the Bug is my special mod that gets most of my attention for creativity haha, and I can't help myself sometimes, there's so many stupid names like that in the Bug as you probably saw... Haha

Christmas is coming, you know.  8)
;D ;D ;D

I also lightened the orange a little, but still not quite there. You have done more with normal and specular maps than I did, too. That's probably some of the difference.
I'd never be satisfied if I started to mess with those.  ::)

Yeah I noticed its a bit lighter now too, didn't need to do that anyway but yeah it matches pretty nicely now haha so good job ;D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:26:50 PM by STRmods »

Purple44

Tonight I got use some new objects from End's The Very AssetPack. Here a couple of pics:

This is a fig 8 track using End's Nevada Freight Depot track I'm working on.  :D

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Great work with that car STRmods and the progress done Purple :) Meanwhile, added a mid-barrier thing to the AssetPack (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127964364)

The Very End

Because every serious racing game needs a skijump!

Janne Suur-Näkki

Still waiting for the modern day Stunt Car Racer... Maybe something for us to consider? :)
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

sam223

Still waiting for the modern day Stunt Car Racer... Maybe something for us to consider? :)
Some proper real life stunts or suitably realistic ones would probably fit well in the wreckfest world
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

The Very End

Haha yeah! The game Crashday tried, but sadly the physics just was a bit...lacking. If you got time I am sure the community would love some ramp/crazy props to play around with ;)

Purple44

Because every serious racing game needs a skijump!

Are we going to need an Evil Knievel parachute for the landing?

The Very End

Haha, nah, it is rather safe for now! The jump is actually only 10 meters above ground, so it works more like a quick start thing. Not desided yet if I should raise it and built a bottom part / landing area...time will show! Have to build a building on top of the jump first.

The Very End

Whelp! It turned out to be rather massive! You think I should build a green area / hill around the lower part of the jump (landing area), or should it be supported by pillars such as the top section?

Purple44

The supports would work for me if I borrow ramp to put on one my custom tracks.  ;D

Will have to find a good hill on one the stock Wreckfest tracks to give the cars a place to land.  :)

Or do it backwards and have the players jump to top part of jump and then have to go down the jump. :)

Will the supports be a bit longer than the base of the jump, so encase I put ramp on a not so level track map. like has a dip, support will still touch the ground?

Looking good End.  :D