Author Topic: Mod Development Screenshots  (Read 192585 times)

The Very End

Breakthrough (for me at least)!

Seems to only get this track working with AI's is to have team derby (with 2 teams only).. But I can assure you it should be fun with human players as well!

Purple44

Definitely will have to try this map out next time we host The Very TrackPack online Sat Jan 13. :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

I hope I will have it ready til then! For now, a bit of a taste:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:32:36 AM by The Very End »

Purple44

I hope I will have it ready til then! For now, a bit of a taste:

Hmmm, that track map look like it would work as a suicide track. :)  Have a loop checkpoint at each end and have the cars race back and forth to the tops of the jumps. :)

The Very End

The problem with that is that the AI path will not be possible (I think). Even if I did make a loop checkpoint in each end, the different starting positions would cause issues. Alternative would be to have all the cars starting at the same hill, then having them going up and down the hill (or jumps, would need to experiment with a ramp or something then).

Purple44

The problem with that is that the AI path will not be possible (I think). Even if I did make a loop checkpoint in each end, the different starting positions would cause issues. Alternative would be to have all the cars starting at the same hill, then having them going up and down the hill (or jumps, would need to experiment with a ramp or something then).

Ya for a suicide race, don't thing you could have AI start at both ends.

I was thinking maybe I could turn your sky jump map into a suicide track for my Suicide track mod.  :D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:09:46 AM by Purple44 »

The Very End

Oh, well, most things are possible as long as you know what you want and how you want to do it. I am all-in for people experimenting and using my work as they like!

Andy Rotten

Breakthrough (for me at least)!

Seems to only get this track working with AI's is to have team derby (with 2 teams only).. But I can assure you it should be fun with human players as well!

Would be a insane oval!
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

The Very End

As promised Purple; A race variant. The derby version is the same as before (hence why it's not showcased in this video). In addition, the derby layout supports only team derbies.

Edit: Did a quick showcase of the derby version. The AI is a bit better now, alltho not very!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:41:17 PM by The Very End »

Purple44

Thanks End for doing the race version.  :D

Is the last white line the checkpoint for the turn around at the tops? If so, suggest might paint that line red, so guys know for sure how high they got to go before turning around.

Derby version look fun too, especially that first HIT!

The Very End

Thanks :D Yeah, will add some lines on top there. The barriers shows the too sector border, but it is hard knowing where the inside is. Will fix that.

Ps: performance is not bad either, using only low poly trees here, which of course looks ass up close, but on distance they look alright.

Zebulon55

Thanks :D Yeah, will add some lines on top there. The barriers shows the too sector border, but it is hard knowing where the inside is. Will fix that.

Ps: performance is not bad either, using only low poly trees here, which of course looks ass up close, but on distance they look alright.
Hey, that was post 1337. How leet. ????

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

Zebulon55

Hey, that was post 1337. How leet. ????

Sorry, emojis are screwed from android. Maybe this one... 8^)

Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

sam223

Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2