Author Topic: Map properties (map mod info)  (Read 4181 times)

oxygencube

Are these materials settings still valid? I'm trying to make the decal one and it seems to be causing an issue.
Looking for a copy of Stuntfest for modding. Please PM :D
www.drewflet.com

The Very End

Most are. Decal gives error on export but still works. Also with using priority0 / 1,2 or 3. The higher the number the decal will show on top of other decals.
What kind of issue you get?

Airtux

There are a property to get reflections on the map (not the car) ?
CPU: i5 4670K
GPU : AMD R9 380
RAM : 16GB
Windows 10

The Very End

You mean like a shine surface? Easiest would be to to add it in the reflection slot (on material) of the material. If no roughness data is needed a completely blue coloured texture asigned to reflection slot creates a 100% reflective material. It reflects the world only and not the cars.

Airtux

Hum... looks like we can't do it with blender, there is no reflection texture slot... We have environment map slot but i tried and i can't see reflection.
Windows 10

Heddly

It's a shame that only 3dsmax works properly.

I wish that Dave Noonan of 3dSimED could help out the lower budget modders who can't afford a legal or qualify for the Student version of the program, by designing a way to export to a Wreckfest BGO file with 3dSimED.

The Very End

Alternatively, you can after the scene is exported link the reflection texture with Bagedit. There it should be possible to add stuff to the various slots.

Airtux

Alternatively, you can after the scene is exported link the reflection texture with Bagedit. There it should be possible to add stuff to the various slots.
Yes after somes test i found how to do it with BagEdit, so we need to use blue color for reflection part and we can use green color where we no need reflection. Also the texture name need to be like this "_s.tga".

EDIT: There is another way to remove shadows than #decal ?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 05:29:33 AM by Airtux »
Windows 10