Author Topic: Lancia Delta HF Integrale [Alpha Release]  (Read 5155 times)

LoneWolfie

Hello all!
After days and days of work, Welcome to my first ever Wreckfest mod! This adds a Lancia Delta HF Integrale (Ported from DiRT 3) to your game, a true classic rally car! Makes for some great rallycross races!
Its only in Alpha stages at the moment, please bear that in mind. Currently the car uses mostly default tuning parts with a couple of options. Hopefully I'll be adding more cars in the future, next thing will possibly be a Stadium Truck..

Without further ado, here are some pictures :)

Screenshots                                             

Features                                                 
- Full damage including detachable parts
- HQ Interior with cockpit view
- Loads of skins, including all the factory colours and some liveries!
- Car and parts cost in-game money, just like the default cars
- Named tuning parts
- Working doors in the garage
- Custom icon
- Functioning lights

Known Bugs                                           
- Wheel rims and rear bumper are one sided
- Ai is reluctant to choose the Delta over the other cars
- Damage is a bit iffy on the rear of the front wheel wells

Future Improvements                           
- More detail in the skins (Wear, dirt, etc), with better shaders
- More skins!
- Damage improvements
- Unique sounds
- Ai improvements
- More tuning parts

Bug Reports                                         
If you've found a bug let me know! Its only in alpha release so theres bound to be some, I'll do my best to fix it.

Videos                                                 

If you've got a video with this mod feel free to link it so I can add it here :)

Great lap by Hoppen!

Download                                             
LINK REMOVED

Thank yous                                             
Bugbear Entertainment, For creating this awesome game and adding support for modders!
The people of this forum, For advice and guidance. Its cool to be part of a new modding community trying to figure everything out :)
Codemasters, For the model and some textures.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:59:41 PM by Janne Suur-Näkki »

Hoppen

Great mod! I'd love to see an option for a bigger engine, also I found the handling a bit sluggish on the turn in (I had to adjust my speed sensitivity down a lot to be able to take corners)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyazAlElQOE&feature=youtu.be
Xeon e3-1231v3, 16GB, GTX 970, Win10 64bit, Xbox 360 Pad

LoneWolfie

Thank you! I had a more powerfull engine planned when I get round to doing the tuning stuff, and I'll be sure to edit the handling too.
Nice driving in the video too :)

Daystar

Ok first and foremost I must state,.. Your car is awesome!
I must confess, I am mostly into the larger Amercian cars (sedans included),.. but and I must stress! your little rally car is kick ass! and I do mean
that with sincerity  ;D I really do love your car, it handles like a charm and it looks beautiful! and a Lancia? oh come on, that's one of the most beautiful exotic cars out there!
well I do love Pantera's as well, but your car is effin sic! great detail to it's dimensions, and great texturing (including the awesome skins)!!! I mean come on, it is very rare that
I give high praise to a smaller type of car! it is that damn good indeed! and I will continue to race off and on with a "B" class car. would be really awesome if you could boost it
up a bit to an "A" class road warrior  :D let'sa just hope! oh! and your car does show up often in my single player Ai races! so no worries there. yes them AI players do depict my
stoner friends from the good ol' 80's when I was in my teens.. well.. I was like between 15 to 25... my best damn partying years ever hehe.... ok to much info ahhh thank you my 5 beers i just slammed lol!

oh yes screen caps to show that your car is showing up in ai races  :P

Thanks for making an awesome car that I do enjoy racing with! you rock.

The Very End

Great car!

Axarator

Please make it default tire names so it can work with driftfest.
Processor: Intel Core i4130 @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
Ram: 8Gb
HHD (Where Steam is installed): 2TB HHD
SSD(Where browser and poop is): 111GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 960 OC Strix edition

LoneWolfie

Ok first and foremost I must state,.. Your car is awesome!
I must confess, I am mostly into the larger Amercian cars (sedans included),.. but and I must stress! your little rally car is kick ass! and I do mean
that with sincerity  ;D I really do love your car, it handles like a charm and it looks beautiful! and a Lancia? oh come on, that's one of the most beautiful exotic cars out there!
well I do love Pantera's as well, but your car is effin sic! great detail to it's dimensions, and great texturing (including the awesome skins)!!! I mean come on, it is very rare that
I give high praise to a smaller type of car! it is that damn good indeed! and I will continue to race off and on with a "B" class car. would be really awesome if you could boost it
up a bit to an "A" class road warrior  :D let'sa just hope! oh! and your car does show up often in my single player Ai races! so no worries there. yes them AI players do depict my
stoner friends from the good ol' 80's when I was in my teens.. well.. I was like between 15 to 25... my best damn partying years ever hehe.... ok to much info ahhh thank you my 5 beers i just slammed lol!

oh yes screen caps to show that your car is showing up in ai races  :P

Thank you very much!  :) Glad to see that the Ai is working for people, It kept only having 1 or no ai's using it for me .-. I'll be sure to add some more bits to bring it up to A class soon!

Please make it default tire names so it can work with driftfest.

Thats a good point, I'll do that  :)

Heddly

I love the handling and balance of this car. Thanks LoneWolfie.

LoneWolfie

Small update:
-Fixed bonnet opening hinge point
-Made all parts free (Lots of people on Workshop wanted this)
-Added standard spec tires

Thank you  :) Nice video!

TheyLiveWeSleep

Another vehicle creator awesome :D Thank you for this cool car

Facial_Burns

Small update:
-Fixed bonnet opening hinge point
-Made all parts free (Lots of people on Workshop wanted this)
-Added standard spec tires

Thank you  :) Nice video!

U call this alpha when its the best most detailed mod yet well done i love it, only thing is that their is terrible under-steer under acceleration off the corner thats about all i can complain about, cant wait fro the stadium truck now XD thanks for making it
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

TheyLiveWeSleep

Alright so where can i download this soon to be piece of crap?

joaoabreu

hey bud, is there any chance to get the link for the Lancia.
thanks