Author Topic: Mod Ideas!  (Read 2847 times)

element109

An ai training mode where u can select where on a map to place your car, hit a button or key and startpoint is set. Hit another button or key to begin training ai and you drive your car around the track and a ai route is created. Same thing for checkpoints drive your car to a point and hit a button or key to set a checkpoint.

Vinpetrol

Ok I've done the tyres, it's awsome!
Ive set it like this, First they wobble, then they seize, then they rip off!, or with one good hit there history!, so realistic and fun! Carnage on derbies.
Don't really have to tweak damage now as they DNF as soon as they loose 2 wheels lol, its like a totally new game :)
I am going to do the damage anyway, and then onto the dust.
Cars, Art, Race, Wreckfest!!!! :)

Heddly

Has anybody found a setting for rotation of an object in BagEdit that would make an object turn like the cooling fan did in FO1 and FO2 games?
I'd like to do one of my favorites from the past, but with just one speed.  :)

Purple44

Love the mixer Heddly!!  :D

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Axarator

Has anybody found a setting for rotation of an object in BagEdit that would make an object turn like the cooling fan did in FO1 and FO2 games?
I'd like to do one of my favorites from the past, but with just one speed.  :)

I believe you could set it as a wheel, and also, I have had a bug with a turning object before.
Processor: Intel Core i4130 @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
Ram: 8Gb
HHD (Where Steam is installed): 2TB HHD
SSD(Where browser and poop is): 111GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 960 OC Strix edition

Ryokugyu

Flatout Cars !

tolliverj

how about a really old 1948 Chevrolet School Bus that would be cool.

Daystar

how about a really old 1948 Chevrolet School Bus that would be cool.

Go check out the workshop now! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=830873677                                            _

Very cool mod if you ask me!