Author Topic: New Roadkill Concept!  (Read 2066 times)

zuhi

Have you ever Seen Roadkill? If not take a look at YTube.!
You can see many cool cars on their project, AND! I think those cars wold be nice to race here! I think a game base on those cars with lot of crash would be a very cool!!
Just Imagine it!!!!! Harry and General Mayhem ROCKS!

Hope got some reply ;)

Facial_Burns

Ramp truck
General mayhem
Ratsan
Go kart corvette

All would be amazing good idea, remember the episode or the two cops cars when they raced in the desert would be a cool way to add cops and robbers
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

zuhi

ULTIMATE RACE PRO had a rabbit mode back then which was fun :)
Also some features of  the flatout series can bring it to back.

websta

I was on this team, I made the original vehicles, (if you are talking roadkill warriors) way back. Sadly the band broke up although they did try to continue i'm not sure if they reached completion.
I have been looking at Wreckfest myself though. I have some newer models I have made which with some editing could be ready for wreckfest.
I have examined the wreckfest example.
Are there any guides or docs anything appreciated. 8)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 04:15:26 PM by websta »

sam223

I was on this team, I made the original vehicles, (if you are talking roadkill warriors) way back. Sadly the band broke up although they did try to continue i'm not sure if they reached completion.
I have been looking at Wreckfest myself though. I have some newer models I have made which with some editing could be ready for wreckfest.
I have examined the wreckfest example.
Are there any guides or docs anything appreciated. 8)
My advice is take a look at the example car files. Its really easy to get models in game,but it can be pretty difficult to setup damage and get all the bits working correctly.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

websta

yes, I have examined the example.
Lets say I am ready to export, (so I have installed Tads 3ds max exporter) Do I need to rename my own code files etc?
And is it ok to have the whole car mapped to one texture (instead of the many contained in the example)
Thanks

sam223

yes, I have examined the example.
Lets say I am ready to export, (so I have installed Tads 3ds max exporter) Do I need to rename my own code files etc?
And is it ok to have the whole car mapped to one texture (instead of the many contained in the example)
Thanks
Not sure what you mean by 'code files' but you can export the model,overwrite the example body.vhcl and it should load in game,if not there will be errors. Maybe object properties like wheels/steering wheels. Itll probably give you errors about missing lights and panels aswell,which you can fix by either removing the reference in the parts files or correcting the object names on the model.

The only thing controlled by the actual model in terms of physics is the wheel positions and some of the damage,everything else is the individual physics files which you can edit with bagedit.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

websta

thanks for your help :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:42:16 PM by websta »

Jhawk163

Have you ever Seen Roadkill? If not take a look at YTube.!
You can see many cool cars on their project, AND! I think those cars wold be nice to race here! I think a game base on those cars with lot of crash would be a very cool!!
Just Imagine it!!!!! Harry and General Mayhem ROCKS!

Hope got some reply ;)
Don't forget the cummins caddy