Author Topic: Tads Wreckfest Tools for 3ds max  (Read 1438 times)

tads421

Hi all, while making loads of mistakes trying to make a track i come up with the idea to make a maxscript to help me out a little.

Features:
1, Change Texture Path <- sometimes comes in handy when doing a conversion.
2, Save Scene <- you all know what that is, its just i have this open all the time so easy to hit save.
3, DDs To TGA <- This tool do NOT convert dds file to tga, this changes the texture extension in max from dds to tga, handy again when    doing a conversion.
4, Set Collisions and Visable <- this edits the User Properties to set collisions and visable.

Image Below video uploading! and download link also here.

Version 1.2

Enjoy
Kev
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:24:24 PM by tads421 »

The Very End

Great stuff, thanks :)

Mazay

Great to see more tools for WF. :)

tads421

thanks guys! i have updated it so you can now set selected as "IsCollisionModel = true" mainly used for cars. just re-download the file from link in the first post.

tads421

As per request, I have sent a new release out for this. I know i only updated it today but i was asked to add something.....

You can now change file extension from .anyExt to .tga, just type the Ext into the text box and hit Run Ext Changer Button.

Please note: DO NOT put . in the text box so when changing a ext to tga do not put .tiff or .dss in the text box just use tiff or dds or it will mess your textures up.

Kev.

PS: link above updated.

The Very End

Great stuff, thanks a lot :) No more one and one path change lol

oxygencube

Thanks for these tools and thanks for the update!
Looking for a copy of Stuntfest for modding. Please PM :D
www.drewflet.com