Author Topic: Week one. Fight!  (Read 11040 times)

Joonas Laakso

Re: Russian coverage: we know we have a lot of Russian traffic and fans. None of us speak Russian, so there isn't a lot we can do about the coverage there.

John Burning

Your best fans- Russian fans!
Name us-legion!

EngineNo9

Name us-legion!

Many websites have a way to submit news and/or tips.  You could try writing to those Russian sites yourself to get a post made.

I saw your Next Car Game under GreenLight on Steam. Than your video made me so happy about your incredible job that I had no doubt and I decided to provide you my 70$ as "TEAM BUGBEAR MEMBER". I know it is a little sign but I think that you are the right team developing in the right moment with a clear aim and honestly focused on results. Exactly matching my point of view.

Thumb up for your job, and I can't wait to see the job done.
Keep on Bugbear Team keep on!

Frisker

If I remember correctly I tried to get article on Findance.com(Very popular Finnish online news site which specializes in "funny" articles, movies and videogames, but they never took my hint.. I might try again by linking them the new video. That ought to get some more pre-orders.

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

69Imperial

Name us-legion!
Nice-this guy's allowed to call all other fans that aren't Russians shit basically, but if I call Russians out for how they act online, my post gets deleted. GG.
Playing Flatout online has made me hate people who can't speak English and shove their nationalities in your face.

Satsuma182

Name us-legion!
Nice-this guy's allowed to call all other fans that aren't Russians shit basically, but if I call Russians out for how they act online, my post gets deleted. GG.

How in any way are those 8 words insulting?

Mopower

hey this is a fight forum. So we're fighting. Bugbear has this rigged though. Anti-American campaign from the mods. I guess you guys just love having your game pirated by Russians

John Burning

-___-
Come on, guys, that was just a joke!
Why do you perceive it so seriously?

Mopower

-___-
Come on, guys, that was just a joke!
Why do you perceive it so seriously?
John, you didn't get my message before they deleted it. I actually complimented you bud. Just saying. Wanna know what i said?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:40:23 PM by Mopower »

AltS7

I believe that John didn't want to insult anyone. Heck, he even didn't say anything about Americans. What's wrong with you, guys?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 01:01:58 AM by AltS7 »

John Burning

No, I didn't want to insult anyone. Never.
That was a joke, but some guys not understood it.

Frisker

----------------------------------------FLAME WAR LINE------------------------------------------
(No flaming below that line!)

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

DarnHyena

No need to fight. Lets all be buddies V: