Author Topic: Week one. Fight!  (Read 11827 times)

Joonas Laakso

We are not going to tolerate belittling or name-calling of nationalities. Deleting posts is a tedious process and perhaps the trigger is a little light. I will rather delete a little bit too much than too little and end up with a nasty atmosphere. No amount of arguing is going to change this.

Regarding Russians: we love our Russian fans. FlatOut has sold well over there and we can plainly see that USA and Russia are our two biggest supporters.

In short: stop insulting nationalities. Repeat offenders will be banned.

Mopower

okay, but there is a certain STATE, of players that have a rather awful track record in many games. And yes, I actually did compliment John. And yes, I have some Russians that are my friends on flatout. I'm not saying all Russian players are like it, and guys... Seriously, take a couple jokes. I LIKE TO TAKE EVERYTHING SO SERIOUSLY. THAT IS HOW THE INTERNET WORKS. BWONG!!! (where are the music notes when you need em?)

Honestly, just everyone relax. And to the Russians. M.A.D. will come in effect soon. I can smell it.  :P
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:21:52 PM by Mopower »

Purple44

No need to fight. Lets all be buddies V:

+1
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

nejcmusic

How about a weekly news update so we can see how the project is doing it could be as simple as a screenshot or an article on the new destruction system... anything.
I think the backers are entitled to this information and it will give a project a new life to see the game grow and improving every week.
And it will keep people interest in the project not just forgotten in 2 weeks and reappearing at launch.

Plaxtonio

Wow, the guy above me nailed what I came here to say.

Cornkid

Wow, the guy above me nailed what I came here to say.

+2 , we got an update on the destruction of cars last week, but surely this should make way for an update on week 3 - fight ;)

Not knocking mods/devs, I prefer you to spend time on game , but "News" should maybe the one that gets youre attention most as new peeps may visit this section first .

Akazi

How about a weekly news update so we can see how the project is doing it could be as simple as a screenshot or an article on the new destruction system... anything.
I think the backers are entitled to this information and it will give a project a new life to see the game grow and improving every week.
And it will keep people interest in the project not just forgotten in 2 weeks and reappearing at launch.
The people at Wolfire.com used to do this for a while, people loved it. recently though they stopped doing this because it was eating up development time by encouraging quick visible change over ones that are harder to demonstrate. They have two people working full time on there game though, as compared to how many are working at Bugbear, so it was more understandable.