Author Topic: I bought the game on my old computer and have a new one now.  (Read 875 times)

I bought the game on my old computer and have a new one now. I had to wipe my old computer's drive and I don't have the game files. I purchased on bugbear because this was before wreck fest was on steam. I was wondering if there is a way to still get my key. I am not sure the email that was used because it was such a long time ago so that is a big problem, but there are some possible emails that I would know of. If there is a way to get the steam key still I would love a response! -Thank you in advance!

Purple44

I bought the game on my old computer and have a new one now. I had to wipe my old computer's drive and I don't have the game files. I purchased on bugbear because this was before wreck fest was on steam. I was wondering if there is a way to still get my key. I am not sure the email that was used because it was such a long time ago so that is a big problem, but there are some possible emails that I would know of. If there is a way to get the steam key still I would love a response! -Thank you in advance!

When you log into Steam on new computer, Steam did not remember the games you had in your library?

About email, look for an email from SendOwl:

If you can't find your old emails then I would contact Bugbear and give them your details on buying Next Car Game ( your email address you used, PayPal account name ) and they should be able help you out:  support@bugbear.fi
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel