Author Topic: Very interesting Cadillac I spotted yesterday...  (Read 1180 times)

Daystar

So me and my wife were in Ludwigshafen on a bike ride, and I spotted this highly unusual Cadillac. kind of like and El Camino. thought I would share with you guys.  8) Enjoy Summer.. get out more and bike! hehe

tolliverj

wow thats awesome its custom but still cool hay maybe bugbear will put it in the game i want to smash the hell out of it all ready :D

Daystar

wow thats awesome its custom but still cool hay maybe bugbear will put it in the game i want to smash the hell out of it all ready :D

Yeah that was my first impression when we found this car... totally not a recognizable Cadillac!  I would love to smash the crap out of a Cadillac myself! hehe.  maybe have some tool boxes, lumber sitting in the back of the car to be ejected later by impacts, rollovers! hehe  :D

rwb

Good find, probably not many of those in Germany.

Google "Cadillac Flower Car," these are/were popular as coach-built funeral cars, though the older ones like this are hard to find. It does look like they've rebuilt most of it, many details do indeed appear to be very custom.

MamieNova

oh damn XD

Words are ones' power and others' last resort.
----
Asus X99 Deluxe, 6-cores i7-5930k@3.5Ghz,
DDR4 16GB@3.2Ghz, Poseidon GTX980,
Windows 10 x64
----
alternate :  Asus ROG G750JX-T4279H
----
Shameless boasting ^^ :
- Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition
- Harman Kardon GLA-55

Purple44

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zebulon55

oh damn XD

[photo removed]

Eminently wreckable. Lots of parts to fall off. LOL

tolliverj

comment deleted.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:24:08 AM by tolliverj »

tolliverj

comment deleted
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 02:58:49 AM by tolliverj »

tolliverj

you can ban me if you want i don't care! i will just delete the account and naver come back o well :-\