Author Topic: User interface problems,l main menu and in game  (Read 731 times)

On all game menus, the mouse pointer is not visible, also at the bottom of the screen some menu items overlap and are not readable. This makes choosing different options very difficult, thanks to the invisible pointer.
I have tried switching off the second display , no improvement. Once in game everything is great apart from the persistantly invisible pointer making selections very difficult still.

Running Windows 10 64 bit, 6 gig ram, intel i5 750 processor and a Geforce GTX 1060 6 GB.

On my previous Radeon card had very similar problems with menus, but also had options that flickered madly and wouldn't settle, not sure if that problem went with the GPU change or the game being developed.

Purple44

I was having this problem with the new Build. But by accident I discover if my wheel was turn left or right I would lose mouse marker, if I straighten my DFGT wheel, mouse marker would show up again.

This did not happen with the June Build.

You using a wheel?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zebulon55

I'm still missing horizontal scroll bars for track and car selection. I have to select the right or left most icon so that it moves to center in order to see icons outside the screen area, often two or three times to find the car or track I want.
It's a laptop touchpad, btw.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

Zebulon55

Double post removed.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 12:28:18 AM by Zebulon55 »

Lame, I know.

Zebulon55

Triple post removed.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 12:29:13 AM by Zebulon55 »

Lame, I know.

Zebulon55

Quadruple post removed.

F@¢king Android, Tapatalk with no delete post option.
Windows 10, here I come.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 12:31:22 AM by Zebulon55 »

Lame, I know.

Zebulon55

is there no back button from the Tune window, or am I missing things? Good thing there is an esc key.

Look, Ma! No double posts!

Edit- this little piggy also went to Market, and couldn't come back, just like IRL. Good thing there is an esc key.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 01:19:21 AM by Zebulon55 »

Lame, I know.

Zebulon55

Posted elsewhere, but maybe this is the right place.

I'm finding the driver names above the cars to somewhat obscure the view in certain camera angles when you're behind the group, as I usually am, and they do obscure the team color indicators.

Posted from Windows 10 with no double posts.

Lame, I know.

Just tried to play the latest build, can't get into the game proper because the buttons at the bottom of the screen are on top of each other at the bottom left corner and the only selectable one seems to be "BACK".
I get as far as the screen which says Day 1 of 4, with start day, standings and Change car buttons and a blob of text near the bottom of the screen. I can't get any further than this screen.

Purple44

Just tried to play the latest build, can't get into the game proper because the buttons at the bottom of the screen are on top of each other at the bottom left corner and the only selectable one seems to be "BACK".
I get as far as the screen which says Day 1 of 4, with start day, standings and Change car buttons and a blob of text near the bottom of the screen. I can't get any further than this screen.

Is game in Windows mode? Try Alt-Enter to go full screen and see if that will space the words outs.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

No, full screen mode, I always use full screen. The problem still occurs after the March bugfix.