Author Topic: unfare treatment  (Read 2548 times)

Purple44

I'm not looking to fall out with forum users. But - why don't you guys who are offended about being asked not to curse/edited ask bugbear what their stance is? You'll find this is more official than you think.

From a Bugbear Dev:

The game is a WIP, stop being a <edit>naughty word<edit>.

Tsk, tsk, Ultradar. Language.

Wouldn't hurt to be respectful, either, folks. Behave -- voiced opinions are what we, the game makers, need to hear, whether you agree with the sentiments or not. Discuss, not discourage, divert, dissuade or disrespect others because they feel differently about the game's features.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

BrianUK

I happen to remember Jori also using a naughty word himself. Don't be telling me I have to be perfect when the developers aren't always. Also, the context in which the swears were removed was one where someone was being verbally attacked, not just a swear used in general chatter.

sam223

You wont receive any warnings/bans or edits from me unless you are a spam bot.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Facial_Burns

I happen to remember Jori also using a naughty word himself. Don't be telling me I have to be perfect when the developers aren't always. Also, the context in which the swears were removed was one where someone was being verbally attacked, not just a swear used in general chatter.

If a post is reported to us by a member of the community due to its foul language, Its our job to deal with it.
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

BrianUK

If a post is reported to us by a member of the community due to its foul language, Its our job to deal with it.

Deal with it doesn't mean 'edit immediately for that filthy language'. You look at it in a measured way and act appropriately. I note that the OP had a string of it, but was a warning issued prior to edits and removals, or was a wholesale edit applied? That's how you get people upset, when you come in with the iron fist.

Axarator

Wow wow, calm down guys, all the Moderators here are acting so immaturely.
Locked to prevent further arguments and drama.
Processor: Intel Core i4130 @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
Ram: 8Gb
HHD (Where Steam is installed): 2TB HHD
SSD(Where browser and poop is): 111GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 960 OC Strix edition