Author Topic: CO-OP awesomeness!  (Read 2018 times)

FL3JM

It would be REALLY AWESOME if the game had some kind of Co-Op multiplayer mode. (Against AI and/or real players.)

Maybe you could play in teams, so the total performance of the team is calculated instead of individually. That way you have to try to cooperate with your friend(s), eliminating the competition and getting as far up on the leaderboard as possible.

Team style racing would be a really nice new addition to racing games, especially this brutal racing game!  8)

What do you guys think? Got more ideas?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:53:07 PM by FL3JM »

TPEHAK

It will be cool if we can play on the track in multiplayer mode with some people and bots.
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

BC304

Would be realy cool.
You have my support for that idea!

St. Jimmy

Yep being able to race against bots with friends would be cool so you can easily have fun with only one friend.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Purple44

I like the idea of team racing. I like to do 20 player team racing in PC Blur before the online die off.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

DeadMac

yeah I posted I would like to have 1 or 2 stadium maps for co-op missions/ task for upto 8 players

a little like burnout paradise if you ever played that how all task was for 2 upto 8 players

Weymire

It would be nice to race against bots with couple of friends :) I support this idea.
WF Russian community:
http://vk.com/wreckfest

Intel Core i5-2500k @4.3GHz, MSI GTX 970, 12 GB RAM, SSD Plextor 256 GB, HDD Seagate Barracuda 1 TB, Windows 10 Pro

DarnHyena

Kind of like that "South Vs North" civil war race/derby thing in the UK?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPi6H5wlR_E

There's a guy on the white team driving a freakin limo! Brilliant!

Seems to be a thing like that in California aswell and with the "civil War" name to it aswell.

A fitting name for a team'd derby race [or demolition derby]

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 08:02:25 PM by DarnHyena »

DarnHyena

Found a longer one
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6AkjaHVIw

Sunnytester

I'm Love coop gameplay in all Games.

Usmovers_02

Co-op chain races would kick ass :D

RacerBest

Co-op chain races would kick ass :D
Haha, yeah chain races like in Driven to Destruction would be fun online, both people driving.

nea

This is great idea  :D
When i'm sad i stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!

WildStyle

Oh Yes! I would really appreciate sort of a coop mode for me and my buddy trough internet. :)
Something like single player only you basicly get a tag partner or something along those lines? that would be fun! Tag partner which you can select doesn't have to be your buddy.