Author Topic: STUNTFEST! LEAKED!! BUGBEAR IS AWESOME!!! MUST CHECK !!  (Read 5166 times)

Ruben Bugbear

;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Does this say enough:

HAHAHA YEAH! BUGBEAR IS AWESOME! Sorry guys if i spread the news to soon , but found this leak XD
-New game physics engine-like named stuntfest
-great site updates with promising stuff!
-you can preorder stuntfest if you like haha, that even before it's announced XD

Sorry bugbear if i spread the news to soon, but i couldn't save such exciting news :D

Specs: AMD FX+ 8350, Sapphire R9 290, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, SSD 250GB

Ruben Bugbear

HOW TO LEAK XD:
went to their blog instead of the main page: http://nextcargame.com/blog/
from there on you can move to the other tabs!!!
:D:D:D 8) 8) 8)

Ruben Bugbear

i''ve just preordered Stuntfest :P...... preordering a game before it was announced, wouldn't have missed that in my life :P
Hope it will come trough, because the site is still under maintenance

The Very End

Hopefully I can import objects from Stuntfest to Wreckfest :)

St. Jimmy

Free stuff to Master Blaster and Team Bugbear supporters

All our amazing Master Blaster and Team Bugbear Member supporters will get more stuff for FREE! Our upcoming Stuntfest game is now included in Master Blaster and Team Bugbear Member packages. On top of that, Team Bugbear Members will also get Wreckfest on one console platform, Playstation4 or XBox One. Team Bugbear Members will be contacted once the console version of Wreckfest is available. All these extra goodies are digital deluxe versions.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Facial_Burns

Already Pre-Ordered XD
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

BrianUK

Pfft, I'll be holding on to my money this time round (looks like I don't have a choice anyway. Can I get a side of decent car physics with my free Stuntfest please?). Don't let the hype get you. They'll rebuild the engine 5 minutes in and take half a year over it. Deja vu, anyone?

As I just said in Discord - gg, when one unfinished game with trash physics isn't enough, they announce another
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:59:12 PM by BrianUK »

Hunter

hmmmm yeah I am not pre-ordering or buying into another early access until the 1st one is done.
Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.2GHz
MSI x99A Raider
MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB Twin Frozr V
16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence LPX 2400MHz
Creative Sound Blaster Z
Windows 10 64bit

hitsover

same, id be all over this like a tramp on chips, but i havnt seen enough of wreckfest yet.
Dont bite the hand that feeds.

TheEngiGuy

You know what? If they add a Stunt Arena editor like the one from Stuntman, it would be an insta-buy from me.

The Very End

Then hopefully the same editor could be launched inside Wreckfest aswell :D

happyrichie

so we get this free right? seeing as ive all ready payed 4 wreckfest and this seems like what i payed 4 after playing the next car game demo...

Devin

so we get this free right? seeing as ive all ready payed 4 wreckfest and this seems like what i payed 4 after playing the next car game demo...

This seems to be free for previous preorderers of the Master Blaster tier. They also just now pulled the complete site, seems like they've found out that the community has found out about the site.

I've made some sort of site backup shortly before they took it down, so I still know all the prices and offerings on there, but obviously I won't give you any details, they pulled it for a good reason. But I'm really satisfied with the offers on there. I think no one here would complain really.
I just hope they don't get in trouble because of those who actually preordered the game already. Might have glitched the system, considering it wasn't finished yet.

hande11

Anybody remember old flick, "Hooper" ?

Give me Movie Studio -area as a sandbox, with good props and scripted events -editor and freely placeable slow motion recording cameras (incl. rewind feat. this time) and movie sharing tools.  And at least Wreckfest physics... Damn have to say after all, I'm sold!  8) It's a small boy's dream come true.

Ofc after Wreckfest is secured to be finalized with A+ quality!
i5 2500K, 8GB RAMDDR3 1600, Win7 64-bit
GTX 560 DCII TOP, 1GB GDDR5, Controller: keyboard (current generic powersliding biased test setup)
Elwood: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration.. don't fail me now!"

Purple44

We have ask for Sneak Peek v3.0 with a track editor, look like we are going to get it.  :D :D :D :D

I sure hope the object cannon is still there and a option to go online and do object cannon derbys with 24 players!!!  :D

Also hope for us modders, all the the stuntfest objects like the car grinders will work in Wreckfest!!!!   :D

That will be nice if I get a free version.  :D

If stuntfest a big hit on the consoles, that should be a big help financially for Bugbear.  :)

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel