Author Topic: STUNTFEST! LEAKED!! BUGBEAR IS AWESOME!!! MUST CHECK !!  (Read 7319 times)

St. Jimmy

If stuntfest a big hit on the consoles, that should be a big help financially for Bugbear.  :)

StuntFest might not come to consoles, it was only the WreckFest that was promised in the site.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

basti4655

I hope its not just a hacker trolling bugbear and the community...

if its rly coming i hope there will be 24 player online multiplayer :D
I7-6700K, GTX 770, 8Gb Ram, Win 10 64bit

Purple44

If stuntfest a big hit on the consoles, that should be a big help financially for Bugbear.  :)

StuntFest might not come to consoles, it was only the WreckFest that was promised in the site.

OOPS, my faulty memory again:

They have a new loading picture, and removed the hype text now. Guess we'll get a site update then.

Hmm, so Bugbear site getting a face lift. I wonder if there will be some new news from the Devs? I hope so.

http://nextcargame.com/

Who going post the new maintenance pic?  That does not have Kickstarter in it now.

HOLY CRAP GUYS HAHA! FOUND A SORT OF SHORTCUT to go around the maintainance message, and look what i found!!!!!
- A New game called 'Stuntfest' XD
-Wreckfest comes to PS4 and XBOX one :D
-Site updates etc.
-many many more, check it out!!!!!
just go to the wreckfest blog: http://wreckfestgame.com/blog

Enjoy guys, and Bugbear, we love you ;)

But would think if Wreckfest is sold on the consoles, Stuntfest would be too eventually.  Or make Stuntfest a pre-order bonus for the console players?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Showli2

I hope this doesn't mean that development on Wreckfest ends. We were told that we would be hitting Beta in the next 6 months or so! Nice find though, looks interesting. I would obviously hold my money, I don't every believe that pre-orders are a good investment, but at the same time, I don't think we need to be bashing the game already just because of some slow development periods (In a different game!) like Martini-Dog above me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 05:38:18 AM by Showli2 »

DD-Indeed

Relax guys, it's just propably a hacker, who's trolling BB and briefly hijacked their homepage. Even WF's Steam page was briefly messed up with Flatout 4-crap.

Purple44

Relax guys, it's just propably a hacker, who's trolling BB and briefly hijacked their homepage. Even WF's Steam page was briefly messed up with Flatout 4-crap.

I sure hope it not an "april fool joke" someone playing.

I would really like to see Sneak Peek v3.0 running on the new ROMU game engine ( object files should be compatible with Wreckfest then :) ) and have a playground editor built in.  :) :) :) :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Finsku

Anyone have more screenshots? Blog page is down and didn't see any mentions about FO4 in WF's Steam page  ???

St. Jimmy

Well if it's a hacker, then he is a good one with other skills like art and so on. You would need some good effort to do what was done, likely a team to do that. Hard to imagine a team so motivated to troll this small game.

Also where did the money go that some people already payed?
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Facial_Burns

Bugbears PayPal account,
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:25:45 PM by Facial_Burns »
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

Hep!

I just get access to the stuntfest page, and it's under construction again now.

Stuntfest seems to be the sneakpeak with level editor, a sandbox game.

No word about multiplayer, race track with jump, loops or wathever on the main stunfest page... just "have fun with ragdol and physics and shared with your friends"

And for money question, it's same as wreckfest preorder, with one offer to get the 2 games.

It's disapointing for myself... so wait and hope for more info as soon as possible.

conso1727

I suppose the money that derive from selling the game will go towards Wreckfest's development, and this also might explain the slow pace the updates are released.

TheEngiGuy

Since I saw the website when the leak was on, I just wanna say, it's a shame the Wacky Fest Bundle doesn't give you the exclusive car and driver.

ireadtabloids

Maybe they'll do a big sale with $15USD getting you both Stuntfest and a copy of Wreckfest for your inventory to share with a friend?
I would definitely buy that.
Gaming laptop
i7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, 740m graphics/intel HD 4600, Win10.
Workstation: Xeon 1241-v3, 16GB RAM, 1050 Ti, Win10.

arty

wreckfest not even half finished and yet bugbear ask for money for a promise of another title :D
in my country we say: the skin is thick on your face!  >:(

no way you make me fool again :(
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:50:20 PM by arty »

Zebulon55

Post your comment, then self rate it the winner? ::)

The skin is thick on your face.   ;)