Author Topic: STUNTFEST! LEAKED!! BUGBEAR IS AWESOME!!! MUST CHECK !!  (Read 6490 times)

CFodder

He's just following the Bugbear way.

Desotho

Stuntfest is out on Steam.
The existing courses are a bit underwhelming - they just don't make much fun. It lacks also a bit introduction (i only found out by accident that the driver can be catapulted with A).
The editor looks quite good, i hope there will be cool courses from the community.

Is there a multiplayer feature planned here? I think this would be a great addition to build own chaotic tracks with the editor for races.

TheEngiGuy

Stuntfest is out on Steam.
The existing courses are a bit underwhelming - they just don't make much fun. It lacks also a bit introduction (i only found out by accident that the driver can be catapulted with A).
The editor looks quite good, i hope there will be cool courses from the community.

Is there a multiplayer feature planned here? I think this would be a great addition to build own chaotic tracks with the editor for races.

Good idea. I like races more than ragdoll stunts so chaotic/arcade races would be a good addition.

About the game, it's still a very early build but I think it will gather to the nostalgic Flatout players who liked the stunt modes. As for myself, not really my cup of tea. Still glad it is not part of Wreckfest, it has bigger potential as a standalone game.

Purple44

The Steam key for the pre-alpha of Stuntfest been release today. So you guys that pre-order or  if you bought the $50 or $70 version of Wreckfest form Bugbear website - http://www.wreckfestgame.com/wreckfest/ - you should of gotten an email from Bugbear Entertainment in your mailbox today. There will be a link to this ( mind has more, since I paid $70 for Wreckfest )

In the email:    For any questions relating to your original purchase, please contact support@bugbeargames.com.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 08:12:33 PM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Ruben Bugbear

The Steam key for the pre-alpha of Stuntfest been release today. So you guys that pre-order or  if you bought the $50 or $70 version of Wreckfest form Bugbear website - http://www.wreckfestgame.com/wreckfest/ - you should of gotten an email from Bugbear Entertainment in your mailbox today. There will be a link to this ( mind has more, since I paid $70 for Wreckfest )

In the email:    For any questions relating to your original purchase, please contact support@bugbeargames.com.

Hey man, i was one of the guys who preordered stuntfest when i found the leak in the website, is it possible it did not came trough? You got your key today?
Specs: AMD FX+ 8350, Sapphire R9 290, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, SSD 250GB

Purple44

I got my NCG\Wreckfest key back in Sept 2013 when I pre-ordered, so Bugbear has my email address on file already.

So you have not gotten an email from Bugbear when you pre-ordered Stuntfest? Or get an email from Bugbear Entertainment today?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zebulon55

Hey man, i was one of the guys who preordered stuntfest when i found the leak in the website, is it possible it did not came trough? You got your key today?

So you ordered after the leak, but before Bugbear officially announced Stuntfest?
Perhaps it got overlooked if they weren't fully ready to start accepting preorders before the annonuncement.
It's probably best to contact them if you don't get an e-mail.

Ruben Bugbear

I got my NCG\Wreckfest key back in Sept 2013 when I pre-ordered, so Bugbear has my email address on file already.

So you have not gotten an email from Bugbear when you pre-ordered Stuntfest? Or get an email from Bugbear Entertainment today?

Thanks i send them an email, but i can assume this takes some time to answer...

Aerotactics

https://steamdb.info/app/516730/history/

In case anyone wants to view the history, leaving this here.

Ruben Bugbear

I'm all set, got stuntfest a few days ago, thanks Bugbear, love you guys, JUST SPEED UP WITH UPDATES ;P Stuntfest has potential and it's a fun little extra to wreckfest.