Author Topic: Wreckfest console versions and Stuntfest announced!  (Read 22391 times)

Cleaninkeenan

Any word on when the console version drops? It's starting to feel like I wasted my money on a pre-order.

Konan

Late spring,early summer is the last news i heard but software development can kick you right back in the teeth so that prediction can still change imho...

sam223

Any word on when the console version drops? It's starting to feel like I wasted my money on a pre-order.
End of summer was the last i heard on twitter. But really itll be 'when its ready'. I wouldn't worry about your money,price will probably go up at release so you might have saved yourself some cash
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

RexDarr

Bugbear says early 2018 for console
Rex Darr - Bass Guitar

Konan

Link?

Konan

Thanks  ;-)

anofsti

Any more news on console release? I've been seeing VintageBeef playing it a lot on Youtube lately, and I really want to play it on my PS4.

Rowdy Burns

It's about time Bugbear started to show some love to console since we're nearly at the half way point of 2018 and still left in the dark since the 2016 pre orders!

My fingers are still crossed for a PS4 release this year and a beta access for us early supporters would be brilliant  :)

sam223

Any more news on console release? I've been seeing VintageBeef playing it a lot on Youtube lately, and I really want to play it on my PS4.

Last developer reply stated that console version will come after PC version is finished, and there is no date for the PC version yet, so unsurprisingly no date for console either.

But i would guesstimate sometime between 6 months to 18 months after PC version is released,you will see console version. There will probably be more news once the PC version has a release date.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 09:46:02 PM by sam223 »
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad

Purple44

Last developer reply stated that console version will come after PC version is finished, and there is no date for the PC version yet, so unsurprisingly no date for console either.

But i would guesstimate sometime between 6 months to 18 months after PC version is released,you will see console version. There will probably be more news once the PC version has a release date.

Since Bugbear does have console versions running, don't think it will take 18 months after PC release to see console versions release.

The console versions are already running with mostly the same feature set as the PC version, but they're obviously not ready for release yet.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

sam223

@purple: 18 months was my most pessimistic guess ;). Itll be out before then no doubt. Xmas this year is probably a good bet.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:59:41 PM by sam223 »

Callahan420

@purple: 18 months was my most pessimistic guess ;). Itll be out before then no doubt. Xmas this year is probably a good bet.

I would say around Christmas as well but you never know the 18 could happen..

BdB82

What is the weblink to Wreckfest where in can grab my copy?

BdB82

Can i have the weblink where i can grab my copy of the game for tue console?