Author Topic: Wreckfest console versions and Stuntfest announced!  (Read 31640 times)

St. Jimmy

Can i have the weblink where i can grab my copy of the game for tue console?
Not possible to buy only for the consoles. Only way to pre-order for consoles anymore is buying the "Team Bugbear Member" pack from Stuntfest http://www.wreckfestgame.com/stuntfest/
That gives you Stuntfest and Wreckfest for PC and you also get Wreckfest on either PS4 or Xbox.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

XavierBK

This is the news I was waiting for!

wally.nl

Sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find an definitive answer; can PS4 & PC wreckfest do multiplayer cross-platform? I'm playing on PC, my son wants to race me on his PS4.

Purple44

Sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find an definitive answer; can PS4 & PC wreckfest do multiplayer cross-platform? I'm playing on PC, my son wants to race me on his PS4.

We have ask if PC version will be cross-platform with the consoles.  Bugbear has not said no yet. So it a maybe.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

SamseDK

What version should I buy if I want both PC & Console versions?

St. Jimmy

What version should I buy if I want both PC & Console versions?
Team Bugbear Member from here is the cheapest option http://www.wreckfestgame.com/stuntfest/
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Pufffreex

I'm not seeing an option to buy a member pack only an update log for stuntfest.

Purple44

I'm not seeing an option to buy a member pack only an update log for stuntfest.

You are right. Seem with the release of final version of Wreckfest, the Stuntfest, PC Wreckfest and a console version of Wreckfest for $70 deal is no more.

Tonza

Before even thinking about cross-platform, Bugbear will need approval of Sony, Microsoft, etc. all associated acts. Because they aren't too keen on having cross-platform with rival devices.

Hornet66

With the PC release completed I can now start to wonder aloud what a PS4/XB1X Wreckfest might be like. It is particularly acute since I am currently spoiled, playing the game on a rather "monsterish" rig and a GTX1080ti. The game is eye candy and framerate heaven with absolutely every setting maxed (1080p currently).

So, I intend on purchasing a PS4 copy (hopefully pro enhanced), and I can't help but wonder what the trade off will inevitably be for the console editions. Yeah the X1X is a beefy machine and the PS4p is no slouch but I just can't see these machines handling the game anywhere near as good or complete as a PC gaming rig. Perhaps the X1X will get close? Would eventually be nice to hear from the devs on this. My intention with the PS4 copy is to play with friends who are not PC equipped or who could care less and to enjoy the "pick up and play" factor consoles offer. Let the speculation commence!
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10

LUNITIC_WILL

Before even thinking about cross-platform, Bugbear will need approval of Sony, Microsoft, etc. all associated acts. Because they aren't too keen on having cross-platform with rival devices.
you need to take Microsoft out of that statement. Microsoft would be very happy to have Cross-play with PC (have you been living under a rock?) Sony wouldn't even allow for cross-play AT ALL.
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Tonza

you need to take Microsoft out of that statement. Microsoft would be very happy to have Cross-play with PC (have you been living under a rock?) Sony wouldn't even allow for cross-play AT ALL.
eh what? PC and Xbox arent really rival devices. Playstation and Xbox are. But even with PC and Xbox, last time I heard Microsoft don't like cross-platform because no matter the game, PC players will always have the advantage.

Purple44

eh what? PC and Xbox arent really rival devices. Playstation and Xbox are. But even with PC and Xbox, last time I heard Microsoft don't like cross-platform because no matter the game, PC players will always have the advantage.

I can see in a FPShooter, a good PC player has an advantage.

But in a racing game, does PC player still have advantage?

Also, will consoles handle 24 cars\players online?

LUNITIC_WILL

Gears of War 4 is cross-play. Rocket League is cross-play. those are the only two off the top of my head. your info is dated since Microsoft has turned to being VERY open to cross-platform play, same with Nintendo.
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Errol1967

Bought the game 1-5-2017, (Wreckfest PS4: Full-Time Wrecker x 1 @ $24.99) still didnt receive a key. So when do I get it? Is there allready beta for Wreckfest PS4? Very curious.
PSN: Errol1967