Author Topic: Wreckfest console versions and Stuntfest announced!  (Read 25547 times)

TheEngiGuy

Bought the game 1-5-2017, (Wreckfest PS4: Full-Time Wrecker x 1 @ $24.99) still didnt receive a key. So when do I get it? Is there allready beta for Wreckfest PS4? Very curious.

You'll get the key once it releases in mid-November.

MadMax_1980_

Is the releases in mid-November still? No beta testing?

Callahan420

Doubtful on the beta for consoles.

This has been asked many times before and answer has always been the same - not confirmed, meaning that we don't know whether there will be one or not.
The console versions are being worked on as we speak, but like said, beta is unconfirmed - chiefly because doing something like that will take time and it will push back the final release by months, not sure it's desirable.

Rowdy Burns

Will Wreckfest be available for preorder on the PS Store anytime soon??... A few people have been asking about preorders on the PS4 Wreckfest Community.

timmy76

Will the game be apart of Xbox Pass?
W.I.P PC specs
Corsair 570X case
MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC Z370
i7 8700K
16GB ram 3000GHZ
Graphics card-TBA
Win10.

MadMax_1980_

Will we need PS Plus to play online?

TPEHAK

I'm sure you have to pay for multilayer on PS4. That's why I prefer PC version with free multilayer.
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Rowdy Burns

Some news for console would be good as it's only a few months away to release now!

Pre orders?.. I can see a few stores online offering preorder but not on the Playstation Store.

Console screenshots and gameplay footage both single player and multiplayer would be nice to see!

PS4 Pro and Xbox One X improvements?.. 1080 with better fps? 4k support?

Mod support?

Finsku

I'm interested will Wreckfest have a crossover multiplayer enabled and if it has, which consoles supports it.