Author Topic: Wreckfest console versions and Stuntfest announced!  (Read 31513 times)

TheEngiGuy

Bought the game 1-5-2017, (Wreckfest PS4: Full-Time Wrecker x 1 @ $24.99) still didnt receive a key. So when do I get it? Is there allready beta for Wreckfest PS4? Very curious.

You'll get the key once it releases in mid-November.

MadMax_1980_

Is the releases in mid-November still? No beta testing?

Callahan420

Doubtful on the beta for consoles.

This has been asked many times before and answer has always been the same - not confirmed, meaning that we don't know whether there will be one or not.
The console versions are being worked on as we speak, but like said, beta is unconfirmed - chiefly because doing something like that will take time and it will push back the final release by months, not sure it's desirable.

Rowdy Burns

Will Wreckfest be available for preorder on the PS Store anytime soon??... A few people have been asking about preorders on the PS4 Wreckfest Community.

timmy76

Will the game be apart of Xbox Pass?
W.I.P PC specs
i7 8700K @4.7 GHZ, Ram 16GB 3200, G/card TBA.
Wheel: Thrustmaster TX, T3PA Pro pedals, TH8A shifter.

MadMax_1980_

Will we need PS Plus to play online?

TPEHAK

I'm sure you have to pay for multilayer on PS4. That's why I prefer PC version with free multilayer.
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Rowdy Burns

Some news for console would be good as it's only a few months away to release now!

Pre orders?.. I can see a few stores online offering preorder but not on the Playstation Store.

Console screenshots and gameplay footage both single player and multiplayer would be nice to see!

PS4 Pro and Xbox One X improvements?.. 1080 with better fps? 4k support?

Mod support?

Finsku

I'm interested will Wreckfest have a crossover multiplayer enabled and if it has, which consoles supports it.

iamjohnconnor

Also very interested to know if the console versions will be cross platform, that would be awesome. I know rocket league have it with the Playstation and PC.

MadMax_1980_

Fortnite just started it today cross-play with PlayStation 4, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and Mac operating systems.
Well they started the beta today https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-26-playstation-4-gets-cross-play-with-nintendo-switch-and-xbox-one

JohnBart

To whom it may concern, the console versions have been delayed to 2019.
https://invisioncommunity.co.uk/wreckfest-delayed-for-ps4-and-xbox-one-until-2019/

The Very End

Probably a good choise. Better to make a good launch than a buggy one. 

TheEngiGuy

To whom it may concern, the console versions have been delayed to 2019.
https://invisioncommunity.co.uk/wreckfest-delayed-for-ps4-and-xbox-one-until-2019/

It wouldn't be a proper Bugbear update without a bunch of delays.

Konan

Man that really sucks...I do understand that a game has to be delayed sometimes but that doesn't make the disappointment any less...
I was really looking forward to finally be able to wreck some cars...