Author Topic: The Very TrackPack released!  (Read 35541 times)

The Very End

Introduction
A (sizeable) collection of tracks created for Wreckfest. Features both fictional and real tracks, in all shapes and sizes. From reasonable racing courses to mental skijumps and falling comets - this pack contains something for everyone. The pack has been worked on for about 2 years now, but I intend to continue developing this mod and my skills further, to deliver new experiences and revitalized the first creations. Ps: This weather mod is highly recommended to use together with this mod, just remember to keep it activated below TVTP in the modlist; https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877356003&tscn=1531894461.

Want to support me and my work?
<-- clickable
As with all your kind words, support, feedback, critism (good and bad), as well as ideas - thank you! Your interest in this project is the greatest reward in it self, but as an student with limited resources - extra support allways helps.
Supporters are also added to the support list (if you want to change name or not be visible, let me know and I'll sort it out).

The tracks
The tracks are divided into cathegories, based on their shape and purpose. Clicking one of these brings you to all the tracks given this category. The complete tracklist can be seen below the picture.

1: Kristiansand Raceway - 4 layouts including night versions
2: Crash Alley
3: Simstox Showdown - Request and model from Stuard Cowi (and mostly the credits)
4: Arendal Triangle - 4 layouts including night versions
5: Dune Race
6: Elevated Eight
7: Konsmo Raceway - 5 variants, see release notes for info
8: Bugbear Island / Bugbear Island Reverse
9: Richwood Oval
10: Emmen Raceway - Two variants, one green layout, one barren layout
11: Michigan Speedway
12: Bristol Motor Speedway
13: Woodhill Raceway
14: Hillside Raceway
15: Valley Of The Damned (....)
16: Rugland Motorbane
17: Greenlake Valley
18: Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium - 3 layouts
19: Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium Derby
20: Pit Race - A track inspired by a track with same name from the legendary game Carmageddon (1997)
21: Ringwood - Track original created by Stuart Cowi, ported and updated by me (The Very End)
22: Eagles Nest - Remember high suspension!
23: Chalk Canyon 2017
24: Hurtfull Five
25: Talledega Superspeedway
26: King's Lynn Raceway
27: Bridge To Nowhere
28: Red Pike Arena 2017
29: Red Pike Race 2017
30: Lupines Hill (Lydden Hill)
31: Nevada Freight Depot - Range of layouts, check them out!
32: Nevada Freight Depot Derby - Two layouts
33: Rock Bottom Derby
34: Rock Bottom Race
35: The Slow, the Fast and the Stupid (SFS)
36: Pine Hills Raceway - Two layouts
37: Black Sails Valley - 4 layouts including night versions
38: Aremark Motorbane - 4 layouts including night versions
39: Redwood Ring Oval
40: Redwood Ring Rallycross
41: Derby Banked Eight - 5 layouts
42: Orange Speedway (1957 layout) - 6 layouts including night versions
43: Sca Ultimate Raceway / Sca Fig. Eight + snow configs
44: Dune Race - various layouts including night racing
45: Dakar s01 / s02 / s03 - maybe more in the future

Credits
* Stuart Cowi (Madcowi Productions) for Lydden Hill and Simstox trackmodells, certain assets, models and tips, thank you!
* Sam Gibson for the great texture help on King's Lynn Raceway. Always appreciated!
* STRmods for digging up and fixing old BB assets (foliage) which is used in the snow tracks.
* Harmalarm for the DD2 track models, with I have used as base to further develop on into Wreckfest.

Supporters
The following people has been kind enough and supported me through Paypal donations. A special thanks to the following:

* EJsNRocket
* Grab Them By the Pussy (2 donations!)
* Dean Gillett
* SRV

Download: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764432700
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:46:21 PM by The Very End »

Daystar

LOL I just cannot get enough of Red Pike Arena 2!!! it is so much fun avoiding the moving bars, but most enlightening of all, is watching the poor AI get wasted in the middle area! great job you did on your 2 new tracks. now back to testing the beautiful Kristiansand Raceway!  8)

Purple44

"Track Pack The End" ?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Lol :D Maybe someone should start a vote to see which name to use :P

t3MP . 3ROr

"The very track pack to the end"

And love hit-boxes  :)

GPU: AMD R9 290X
CPU: AMD R5 1600X
RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2800 CL16 16GB

Controller : Xbox360@BrianUK setup or G27@GTEYE

Orbotnive T

Love that track by the way played a few times last night. Really good you have the knack looking forward to more. As for criticism, none on the layout. I'd like a few more things on the side to run into is all. Tyres, billboards, breakable stuff :)

As for the name I say - The Very TrackPack

Edit: Aha, lol Finsku had the same idea I never saw that :D

The Very End

Version 0.2 added:

* Added Crash Alley
* Fixed track selection image for Kristiansand Raceway

Pic:

Video:

The Very End

Version 0.3 released:

* Simstox Showdown added. Track model is from Stuart Cowi (Madcowie Productions), with minor modifications from my side to get it working within Wreckfest
Screenshot:

Video:

Finsku

You are like a machine! So many tracks in a short time, teach me sensei!
Great work like always

The Very End

Wish I had more time actually, but so much school and work :C The last track was a quicky, about three or four hours of work. Usually it takes much more.

As for the normal tracks, all you need is a line and the path deform tool to create interesting stuff :)

The Very End

Version 0.4 released:

* Arendal Triangle added. A new feature for this track is that it has an opening camera AND 3 trackside cameras!

Picture:

Video (it has an intro camera too!):

sam223

Looks good, would prefer a tighter/smaller version though
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

The Very End

Wuuuuuuuuuuut! Laptimes are about 20-25 seconds only :O I could allways just uni-scale it to a smaller version if that would be better, but how much smaller?

sam223

Wuuuuuuuuuuut! Laptimes are about 20-25 seconds only :O I could allways just uni-scale it to a smaller version if that would be better, but how much smaller?
small enough to fit on the infield of the current version?
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2