Author Topic: The Very TrackPack released!  (Read 32706 times)

Andy Rotten

Awesome pine hills specially reverse layout a lot of speed and chaos on curves and jumps, just one thing: for me runs well but there are so many trees would be interesting add some city backgrounds like big stadium or tarmac 2

I miss city madness like flatout on wreckfest
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

The Very End

Thanks for feedback! Next in list is the Black Sails Valley, which also will be a forest-ish track. But after that I might give a go at something urban. The only issue I see with that is the need to create a lot of city buildings, but I might be able to cheese that by xrefing a lot of BB's assets.

Andy Rotten

thank you, and awesome Black Sails Valley, can't wait.
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

The Very End

Version 4.4 released:

* Black Sails Valley added! 4 layouts including night racing! NB: high computer requirements!
* Overvast and night weather added and selectable on all tracks

Edit: Ofc bugs. Pink lensflare effect I think, will fix that in a hotfix now very soon as well as increasing the safe zones (to not trigger red ring of doom).
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 10:46:43 PM by The Very End »

simosimo

Hey nice! I came along to see if you were going to re-add the DD tracks, they were great a year or so ago, look forward to more of your hard work :)

edit: Loving the wreckfested versions of the DD tracks, as much as i love nostalgia they are going on 20 years old, so it's nice to see fresh re-imaginations of the great layouts.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 02:35:12 PM by simosimo »

The Very End

Version 4.5 released

* Aremark Motorbane added! Features day / night version (with lights) as well as reverse layouts
* Red Pike Arena Night version added
* Performance adjustment on Pine Hills Raceway and a very minor adjustmest on Black Sails Valley
* Chalk Canyon out of vertex error should hopefully be fixed as well as texture fix
* Adjustment to checkpoint at Rock Bottom Race, being a little more forgiving to prevent wrong way indicator
* Fixed road texture bugs at Lupines Hill
* Fixed grey grass at Talledega and Michigan Speedway

Edit: Pushed out a quick hotfix to address the texture errors on the road of Lupines Hill. Hopefully this fixes it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 08:52:02 PM by The Very End »

Daystar

Love the track! I still need to get used to it though 8) a little bumpy but it is fun! cya later gotta go shopping real quick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDCBCHy51R4&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDCBCHy51R4&feature=youtu.be

Purple44

Derby under the lights, I light this idea End.  :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Andy Rotten

Please add more speed to the mod Simstox Palallax (speed and crashing) or SCA motorplex
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

The Very End

Mainly fixing stuff that broke in the patch now, but I can assure you the next track will be a high-speed one :)

Daystar

Yay I love high speed tracks! good luck Tor with fixing up all the broken tracks.... ughh feel bad for you right now.

The Very End

Version 4.5.3 released:

* Fixed startpoint issues at all tracks (thanks for hotfix BB)

The Very End

Version 4.6 released:

* Redwood Ring addded! Track features 4 configs; Oval / Oval Reverse / Rallycross / Rallycross Reverse. Track is a bit demanding, reducing grass settings helps a lot.
Preview videos: /