Author Topic: The Very TrackPack released!  (Read 32286 times)

Purple44

We enjoy racing your new Redwood Ring Rallycross track, forward and reverse at Sat's Saturday Night Mods night.  :D

Also the guys still loving the Woodhill Raceway "suicide" track!  :D

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Hehe good to hear and thanks for support :D

The Very End

Version 4.7 released:

* Derby Banked Eight added! Features 4 layouts with focus on destruction! Please note that it has been placed in section named "The Very TrackPack Part 2". Future tracks will be added in this section as well to reduce the scrolling madness.

Video preview of all layouts:
Video preview of driver POV at the lethal layout:

Also, common bugs are spawning under ramp; To fix this simply drive to the end of the ramp (following the track) and you will end back up at right location.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:40:23 PM by The Very End »

Daystar

Great idea for them 8's Tor!  testing them out now  :D

Here is short clip of a guy landing on top of me, and took him for a short ride hehe!

The Very End

Version 4.8 released:

* Quality of life changes to track selection screen. Tracks are now divided into the categories arenas, fig8, misc, ovals and rallycross. This to reduce the scrolling and to make track selection / sorting easier. See following picture for track / environment selection:

* A fifth layout has been added to Derby Banked Eight, named safe. This layout is a result of a request, and features cars jumping over eachothers at the crossing (instead of AT eachothers)... unless if you drive slow that is.

* Some old files removed, reducing the size of the mod to about 3.4GB (down a couple hundred mb's)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 07:15:26 PM by The Very End »

Purple44

Having track categories will help me a lot when we host The Very TrackPack online. There was a lot of tracks to scroll through to find the track your looking for. And having all oval tracks in one place, will make it easier for me know which tracks are oval tracks.  :D

* Some old files removed, reducing the size of the mod to about 3.4GB (down a couple hundred mb's)

I hope none them files are files I need for my track packs. Hope you still have a backup copy if I find a missing texture file or object.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:20:50 PM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

Thanks :D Not to worry, it was mainly textures. The old screen loading textures (which is not possible to use anymore).
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:17:18 PM by The Very End »

The Very End

Version 4.9 released:

* Occoneechee Orange Speedway added! Based on the real life track with same name, and features 4 layout (two of them nighttime, so remember to use night weather)

Daystar

Version 4.9 released:

* Occoneechee Orange Speedway added! Based on the real life track with same name, and features 4 layout (two of them nighttime, so remember to use night weather)

Awesome! I will check it out in a bit. just need to grab another beer and smoke  ;D

I shall report back in a bit...

Daystar

Hey Tor! Congrats... it is a fun oval! and wow. it's a cigar shaped oval at that! which means real good speed  :)  I had a lot of fun, and it will be one of my fave ovals indeed. however.. I must state, there is some graphic abnormalities.  which is a huge pixel shape square in random spots at times.  good luck with that!

Cheers Mate

The Very End

Thank you :D those pixels- do look a bit like graphical artefacts, which might occurs by overheating graphic card. Or maybe some graphic option helps? Tried reproducing the thing here but could not reproduce  :(

Daystar

Thank you :D those pixels- do look a bit like graphical artefacts, which might occurs by overheating graphic card. Or maybe some graphic option helps? Tried reproducing the thing here but could not reproduce  :(

Welcome Tor. so I just did some more testing. and it is only the night track version that is doing it. the day tracks have no problem. also just turned on my computer not to long ago, nad the graphics card is not hot at all. also the artifacts are not on any of the Bugbear tracks. and these square large blocks only occur in the race track areas, not in the sky, stands, trees. just the track. very odd but I can live with it lol!

Non Night Version of your track.

Night Version.

The Very End

So strange lol.. only difference in night version are the lights, might be related to that somehow but dunno what to do. Glad to hear it is within acceptable hehe!

St. Jimmy

Those graphical glitches were reported when Sam started to work on night lights. Can't now remember was it AMD GPUs only.

Ah here's some info. Looks like AMD issue.
http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,9220.msg104001.html#msg104001
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:47:46 PM by St. Jimmy »
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

The Very End

Version 5 released:

* Arendal Triangle v2.0 added! Features a total facelift and added layouts. The four layouts are the standard, reverse, night, night reverse

Preview:

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 09:57:45 AM by The Very End »