Author Topic: The Very TrackPack released!  (Read 34330 times)

The Very End

Version 5.3 released:

* Sca Ultimate Raceway / Sca Fig. Eight added! This track is based on the old DD2 track with same name, and was first introduced as a mod to Carmageddon around 10 years ago. It's base model has been heavily rebuilt and worked on to fit into Wreckfest, but the road layout should be the same as the original. Thanks to Harmalarm for the base model provided for the Carmageddon 2 mod.

Preview:

simosimo

Outstanding work matey, glad to see you still giving love to the old DD classics!

The Very End

Version 5.3.2 released:

* Complete overhaul of the tunnels at Sca
* A bit performance increase on the non-snow version of Sca
* Snow layouts added to Sca

Preview shots:

Andy Rotten

Version 5.3.2 released:

* Complete overhaul of the tunnels at Sca
* A bit performance increase on the non-snow version of Sca
* Snow layouts added to Sca

Both SCA kills my 16gb of ram? it says "out of vertex buffer memory"

i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

The Very End

Do not use mixed AI class(es), as they use much more resources. Also, try lowering grass settings in the settings menu.

The Very End

Version 5.3.5 released:

* Derby Banked Eight has received a new layout, called boom.
* Fixed lap counting on sca (taking alternative route should still let you complete a lap)

PS: Initially I had planned to make a gasbottle version of this track as a request over at Steam Workshop, but due to tech. limitations (can't have many gasbottles in one scene, as only a handfull of them will blow up), this had to be a second option. Still laughable stupid - which I hope is better than nothing ;)

Andy Rotten

All SCA track versions make my game sound crash ?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 07:21:54 AM by Andy Rotten »
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

The Very End

No idea sorry :/ People reported that it happens in SFS as well, but I am kind of fumbling in the dark on this one.

nixblick3r

Hi, I have a question maybe one of you can help me.
I have a server at nitrdao and would like to run all mod tracks automatically in the loop on the server. How can I do that? I already installed the mods on the server but can not manually select them in the game on the server. Is there already a ready server config file with alen tracks of the mod?

Sorry for my bad English :-)
And thank you for your help

The Very End

Hi, I have a question maybe one of you can help me.
I have a server at nitrdao and would like to run all mod tracks automatically in the loop on the server. How can I do that? I already installed the mods on the server but can not manually select them in the game on the server. Is there already a ready server config file with alen tracks of the mod?

Sorry for my bad English :-)
And thank you for your help

Your english is good and no worries :)
I have not done server myself (other than hosting on the same instance I play one), but some nice guy over at the forum wrote a guide how to host with this mod: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/764432700/1728701877518409023/
Hopefully that helps!

nixblick3r

Thanks for your quick reply. I have installed exactly the mod is synonymous loaded but I think you still have to change the server config. So nothing happens in game :-(

The Very End

Hmm, not quite sure about that. Maybe others know? Wish I knew more about hosting but I have no clue how to do it other than from the same instance I play from.
Maybe creating a new topic related to the hosting will be good?

nixblick3r

I've got it now so far that I can select the tracks in game under option only when the race is over he jumps to the normal stretch :-( Maybe someone has a server config for me or how I can set that he only the mod stretch takes

The Very End

Version 5.4 released:

* Dune Race has recieved a total facelift! Now being a desert race, featuring extremely rough sourface while beeing very slippery at same time. Special thanks to Sam here for aiding on the custom surface! The particle effects do not quite work yet, but hopefully there will be a fix for this later (travelig away for the weekend but wanted to have something ready for you people to play!)

Stoney

The new dune track looks great TVE, well done. I enjoyed exploring it in single player, however some of the community I race online with reported it being a little too bumpy and a little too slippery. I didn't find it too slippy myself but I have to agree in some places some smoothing of the bumpies could be good. I only mention it because it's 'so' different to the original track and for other tracks you have released you have produced multiple versions, such as the modifications performed to SCA with the tunnels and the bridge etc.

Look forward to whatever you decide to treat us with next, as always.
getWrecked (Every Friday) @ WreckNET.co.uk