Copy paste of objects is needed so the object you've copied is pasted the same height and way the copied one is.Hold down shift to clone?
I wish ctrl+z would work, and that you could rotate stuff while placing. Short right click to rotate 90 degrees for example.
ctrl+z DOES work
EDIT: Just noticed Purple responded to that. ctrl+click works too (selecting more than 1 prop).
- Change colors of props option (right now its like the void out there)
- Change grid spacing option (right now the grid is fixed, would be cool if we could change the angle and spacing amount)
- Add scripts ( such as if I wanted a propeller to start up only when player is in a range of 10, or if I want to make a propeller move along a line as it's spinning)
- Add "source code" option to Workshop (such as when a player goes to publish a map, they can choose to allow source, or lock the map otherwise, so whoever downloads the map can load the map in the editor or not)
- Add a tutorial for the map editor (include camera movement, object movement, etc.)
- On the vehicle spawn object, add a model of the default car so we can get a size estimate on our tracks and props.
- Add an easier restart option, like the "R" key, which restarts the level with our current chosen character, instead of opening the menu, choosing restart, choosing a new character, etc.
Some of my suggestions were already made in the first post.
- Props rapidly teleporting while being held sometimes.
- The "hinged platform" has strange physics when trying to drive a car on it, almost looks like the car is sinking.
EDIT: wrong name, fixed.
EDIT 2: politics