Author Topic: [WIP] ratfest car pack  (Read 3537 times)

Facial_Burns

His GPU is dead that's why
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

Mazay

Really great work with the Dajiban! That's my favorite car from the pack so far.

rat@@

that was my fault btw, i had 3d max, PS opened and constantly wreckfest on high settings to check how it looks, RIP my radeon 6850 :P il try to buy new one just to learn 3ds, its soo damn nice app. Love you all guys, wreckfest have soo nice community, friendly helpfoul people here. Peace :)

The Very End

Best of luck! Need you back on car modelling ;)

Daystar

that was my fault btw, i had 3d max, PS opened and constantly wreckfest on high settings to check how it looks, RIP my radeon 6850 :P il try to buy new one just to learn 3ds, its soo damn nice app. Love you all guys, wreckfest have soo nice community, friendly helpfoul people here. Peace :)

Yikes I have a lower end Radeon gfx card than you.. I better watch out. sometimes when I am playing my Cities Skylines with 600+ assets, and 81 tiles opened, my gpu fan is on over drive for a long time.  ???
thanks for the heads up on your issue, and you will be missed in our community over here. Fair thee well....

Axarator

Hey, was wondering if you could make it compatible with driftfest (by making the tire options stock)
Processor: Intel Core i4130 @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
Ram: 8Gb
HHD (Where Steam is installed): 2TB HHD
SSD(Where browser and poop is): 111GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 960 OC Strix edition

conso1727

I sent a friend request to Rat@@ on Steam, but I will ask it here too: I created a small bus-only league mod, but to provide an out-of-the-box experience I decided to include the schoolbus files in it. I wanted Rat's permission to release it with his files included. Of course he will be credited and listed as a co-creator once the mod is out

Daystar

Crap I loved this mod a lot. why did you take it off Steam? anyone have an archive of Ratfest?

Pritchard

Crap I loved this mod a lot. why did you take it off Steam? anyone have an archive of Ratfest?

I have Ratfest and the 57 classic archived. For some reason my archive of the 40 classic is missing half the files, resurrecting it will be hard...

I'm pretty sure they were taken down because the latest update makes old mod cars fly up into the sky due to a lack of wheels. It's a really easy fix though - I did it myself for the 57. Right now I'm trying to contact the mod authors for permission to reupload their mods or send them the files to reupload.

Purple44

I have Ratfest and the 57 classic archived. For some reason my archive of the 40 classic is missing half the files, resurrecting it will be hard...

I'm pretty sure they were taken down because the latest update makes old mod cars fly up into the sky due to a lack of wheels. It's a really easy fix though - I did it myself for the 57. Right now I'm trying to contact the mod authors for permission to reupload their mods or send them the files to reupload.

Hi Pritchard, I have been in contact with Rat and I ended up with the Ratfest files ( "Purp do it whatever you like with this :D just add me as contributor or something, absolute free to use and modify" ). I was going try and fix the cars. My 3 grandnephews going be upset if they can't derby with the Monster bug! I talk with Sam a couple days ago about what needed fixing. Was going give it a try next week. But I a newbie when it come to custom cars.

If you want to go ahead and fix the Ratfest mod, that be great Pritchard. And I will get back to upgrading my Gokart Plus mod.  ;D

PM me Pritchard if want talk about this more.

I hope you can get a hold of Dr. Destructo. I sent him a PM July 5, but Dr. Destructo has not logged into the BB forum since July 1. Anybody know of another way of contacting Dr. Destructo?

The 57 Chevy my favorite custom car, it so fits with Wreckfest racing.  :D :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

conso1727

Hi Pritchard, I have been in contact with Rat and I ended up with the Ratfest files ( "Purp do it whatever you like with this :D just add me as contributor or something, absolute free to use and modify" ). I was going try and fix the cars. My 3 grandnephews going be upset if they can't derby with the Monster bug! I talk with Sam a couple days ago about what needed fixing. Was going give it a try next week. But I a newbie when it come to custom cars.

If you want to go ahead and fix the Ratfest mod, that be great Pritchard. And I will get back to upgrading my Gokart Plus mod.  ;D

PM me Pritchard if want talk about this more.

I hope you can get a hold of Dr. Destructo. I sent him a PM July 5, but Dr. Destructo has not logged into the BB forum since July 1. Anybody know of another way of contacting Dr. Destructo?

The 57 Chevy my favorite custom car, it so fits with Wreckfest racing.  :D :D
When you have fixed Ratfest, can you send me the Schoolbus files? So I can fix the Schoolbus League mod and put it back online.

Pritchard

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1098705286

New mod is up, still a bit of a WIP since i'm pretty sure they don't work in MP yet (I haven't tried, but they've only got the bare minimum number of parts in order to function as cars). Hopefully this will let the rest of you guys work off this mod again :)