Author Topic: [WIP] ratfest car pack  (Read 2447 times)

Facial_Burns

His GPU is dead that's why
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

Mazay

Really great work with the Dajiban! That's my favorite car from the pack so far.

rat@@

that was my fault btw, i had 3d max, PS opened and constantly wreckfest on high settings to check how it looks, RIP my radeon 6850 :P il try to buy new one just to learn 3ds, its soo damn nice app. Love you all guys, wreckfest have soo nice community, friendly helpfoul people here. Peace :)

The Very End

Best of luck! Need you back on car modelling ;)

Daystar

that was my fault btw, i had 3d max, PS opened and constantly wreckfest on high settings to check how it looks, RIP my radeon 6850 :P il try to buy new one just to learn 3ds, its soo damn nice app. Love you all guys, wreckfest have soo nice community, friendly helpfoul people here. Peace :)

Yikes I have a lower end Radeon gfx card than you.. I better watch out. sometimes when I am playing my Cities Skylines with 600+ assets, and 81 tiles opened, my gpu fan is on over drive for a long time.  ???
thanks for the heads up on your issue, and you will be missed in our community over here. Fair thee well....

Axarator

Hey, was wondering if you could make it compatible with driftfest (by making the tire options stock)
Processor: Intel Core i4130 @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz
Ram: 8Gb
HHD (Where Steam is installed): 2TB HHD
SSD(Where browser and poop is): 111GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX 960 OC Strix edition

conso1727

I sent a friend request to Rat@@ on Steam, but I will ask it here too: I created a small bus-only league mod, but to provide an out-of-the-box experience I decided to include the schoolbus files in it. I wanted Rat's permission to release it with his files included. Of course he will be credited and listed as a co-creator once the mod is out

Daystar

Crap I loved this mod a lot. why did you take it off Steam? anyone have an archive of Ratfest?