Author Topic: Email for stuntfest error?  (Read 1002 times)

RooofSeal

So I got an email stating that I got the activation key for stuntfest, go and click on the link and it gives a key for next car game, the one I already used. Was this a mistake on BBs end?

Purple44

So I got an email stating that I got the activation key for stuntfest, go and click on the link and it gives a key for next car game, the one I already used. Was this a mistake on BBs end?

Clicking email link, mine look like this ( I bought team level back in 2013):

You don't got a Stuntfest key at top page you got sent too?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Janne Suur-Näkki

The availability of Stuntfest depends on the product tier of Wreckfest your purchased originally.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

RooofSeal

So everyone who preordered would get the email even if we were not applicable?

battles_atlas

Same issue, I received the email, follow link, and have Early Access, Technology Sneek Peek and Wallpapers. Nothing else. Annoying. Is this a screw up only supposed to go to higher tier backers?

The Very End

Same here, and I am Master Blaster member. Bought SF itself so that is np, just confusing that my MB lisence does not gold SF.

Janne Suur-Näkki

It was indeed a mistake on our part to send the email to everyone, our apologies.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO