Author Topic: Where are saved tracks stored?  (Read 703 times)

Aerotactics

EDIT: Resolved, located in Steam>userfiles>...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 04:41:07 AM by Aerotactics »

Purple44

Thank you, thank you Aerotactics for finding this.  :)   I kept looking here for my custom save Stuntfest maps:

Stuntfest\data\art\levels\terrains

Now maybe I can load my Sandpit 1 suicide track into Stuntfest and use the editor to copy and move objects, instead of having to do them by hand with Bagedit.  :D

E:\Steam\userdata\****\516730\local\stuntfest early access\stuntsave
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Aerotactics

Thank you, thank you Aerotactics for finding this.  :)   I kept looking here for my custom save Stuntfest maps:

Stuntfest\data\art\levels\terrains

Now maybe I can load my Sandpit 1 suicide track into Stuntfest and use the editor to copy and move objects, instead of having to do them by hand with Bagedit.  :D

E:\Steam\userdata\****\516730\local\stuntfest early access\stuntsave

Don't get your hopes up. I've tried loading the Wreckfest garage and Stadium maps, each with varying results, despite having all available resources loaded into Stuntfest :/

Purple44

I'm mainly looking to be able to use Stuntfest editor as a 3D object editor like I had with Blender and Flatout 2.  :D

I got this far today:   :D

But took some tweaking, like making the terrain 2 load the sandpit1 track solid ground map and use the stuntfest early access\stuntsave folder to load the objects in a custom map.

I have not got a chance to actually test new track file to see if I get a good save and it going take a little tweaking to make this new track file work in Wreckfest. I need to get to bed and get some sleep, got work tonight. Tomorrow hopefully I can give you guys more details on how I did this. I did have to copy over all the objects and texture files to get map to load without crashing Stuntfest.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Orbotnive T

Not that I completely understand but this sounds good  for others :D

Good luck