Author Topic: Curious error sometimes popping up  (Read 3970 times)

Daystar

This has been going on for 2 weeks now. it is very random and only sometimes popping up. I have re-installed my visual C libraries (newest ver) and still happens.

Forgot to mention... This error pops up right after the race results.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Thanks for the report, Michael. We're aware of the issue but so far it has proved to be elusive to track down.

How often do you get it? I have personally seen it only a couple of times (admittedly that's too many already).
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Daystar

Good Morning Janne,

Well for a 2 hour session of gaming with WF, it might pop up once.  and other times of gaming say for instance the next day of gaming, it will not show up at all. elusive indeed.

Purple44

Can't say I've seen this error before.

Daystar, 64bit or 32bit?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

I always use the 64bit exe... and seems to happen when I race on Sandpit2 and Tarmac3 tracks more so. not sure if it's a shared texture problem with a conflicting track mod either.
I am at a total loss for words on this peculiar matter. and yep I have already ran the integrity check thing a few times.

Purple44

I spoke to soon. I saw this R6025 error last night online at Space server when track got change to the new Mixed 3 - route 2 and crash my game.  But I was the only one in the server that crash.

Daystar

I spoke to soon. I saw this R6025 error last night online at Space server when track got change to the new Mixed 3 - route 2 and crash my game.  But I was the only one in the server that crash.

Interesting.. and just out of curiosity Purple, do you have "The Very Trackpack" enabled when you get this error?
I disabled that mod 2 days ago, and have not encountered that error again.

Purple44

Interesting.. and just out of curiosity Purple, do you have "The Very Trackpack" enabled when you get this error?
I disabled that mod 2 days ago, and have not encountered that error again.

Was stock game online.

FalconXY

I have had this error too.

Mixed 3 - route 2 on 64bit exe after race results and button continue

No mods installed.
Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel

Daystar

I have had this error too.

Mixed 3 - route 2 on 64bit exe after race results and button continue

No mods installed.

Hmm so that rules out "The Very Trackpack" mod being at fault. that's a good thing for The Very End. but still, I wish someone could figure this out. it really sucks, because we don't get our credits, and car stats because of this odd crash problem.

Devin

Just encountered this error for the first time. I was running a mod car on a mod track, then quit using Alt+F4 as usual when testing. But instead of closing, the game errored like this.

Another unusual thing about this is that when launching the game, it showed a very weird stretched picture for a split second. So maybe that happens then the game somehow launches in a glitched state and then tries to switch to borderless window mode or closing the fullscreen window in general? Highly unlikely, but unfortunately the only idea that came to my mind :P

EDIT: Those two things were definitely not related, turns out the weird glitchy looks was (once again) windows being windows. Well, maybe it was just random :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 04:53:24 PM by Devin »

Finsku

I report I've got this error messages to and sometimes I get it two times in one hour.
The error message always comes when you're going back to the main menu after race results.
I thought it's my laptop fault (Intel Core i5, 8Gb RAM) but looks like other players has the same problem

Purple44

Just got the R6025 error for second time. My grandnieces are doing derbys with 23 AI and using rat's monster bug. One grandniece did a 20 min deathmatch derby. Second grandniece start a second derby and hit Enter and triggered the R6025 error.

Daystar

Just got the R6025 error for second time. My grandnieces are doing derbys with 23 AI and using rat's monster bug. One grandniece did a 20 min deathmatch derby. Second grandniece start a second derby and hit Enter and triggered the R6025 error.

Thanks for the report Purple. Janne will get back to us next work week on this matter hopefully. or he may check in from home, but I doubt he can tackle this problem without the Bugbear team around.

Purple44

I'm just reporting what I was doing when I got the R6025 error. The more reports like this, maybe make it easier for Bugbear to narrow down what causing this new bug.

This bug definitely was not in Wreckfest until latest Oct Build got release.