Author Topic: Update 2016-10-14  (Read 15267 times)

Devin

I guess what's going on at the moment is: They want to release the update and now they have to wait for Valve to respond. This can take anything between 5 minutes and 4 hours. If that's the case, I expect the update in an hour :D

Janne Suur-Näkki

Yeah, we were just about to kick the update out and boom - Steam sale went online and servers are down.

We're going to stick around and wait until the situation is resolved, hang tight.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Tgrooms

Dont you love when that happens ???

Devin

Oh right yeah, that could take an extra while then :D Well, means something to play later I guess while I do something else now

basti4655

Yeah, we were just about to kick the update out and boom - Steam sale went online and servers are down.

We're going to stick around and wait until the situation is resolved, hang tight.

Well thats what happens when you wait for steam sale to release the update...
I7-6700K, GTX 770, 8Gb Ram, Win 10 64bit

Finsku

UPDATE IS OUT ITS OUT !!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

^ I'll fix those.. some day

YouTube | Twitter

BenDover

Is it the same changelog like you send us some days ago? Otherwise if that is an possibility you might be able to update us on the changelog now in a new topic? :)

Update: Like Finsku sayd, update is out :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 09:01:42 PM by BenDover »
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

Janne Suur-Näkki

It's out!

And yes, there will be a separate release thread for discussion :)
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO