Author Topic: PS4 Community  (Read 770 times)

Rowdy Burns

PS4 Wreckfest Community needs more people! Go to PS4 Communities, search Wreckfest and feel free to join!

TPEHAK

I hope Wreckfect will support PlayStation VR!
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Rowdy Burns

A demolition derby and banger racing in VR is an awesome thought! I wonder if Wreckfest will be optimised for PS4 PRO as I`ll probably buy that before i consider getting PSVR!

Kepnik

I dont wanna be the killjoy ;-) but :

PC Community is also quite dead, average Players below 40, tried a game yesterday, found 2 Servers, one crashed after the first round and everyone was gone. I think it's at least half a year if not 1,5 years ago I got more than 2 Servers as result when I filtered for more than 5 Players on the Server.

Regarding VR Support and playstation... maybe, I would tend to think that bugbear would be capable to
use the next 6-18 months to integrate it, and afterwards tell us thats the reason for the game to be
finished in 2025 ;-)

sam223

I cant imagine VR support being that difficult to implement. Theres already moveable cameras like the in car head cam. Maybe the difficulty is just setting it up with the hardware.
I know it needs to be additionally approved safe though.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Rowdy Burns

I recon there`ll be plenty of people to race against when the full game gets released. The VR can always be added later down the line!

Rowdy Burns

Awesome! don`t forget to invite your friends and get them to invite their friends and so on and so on!

Rowdy Burns

There`s a friendly bunch of maniacs on the community awaiting to wreck havoc!

Rowdy Burns

UPDATE:

Now at 100 members