Author Topic: Roll on PS4 Version,.  (Read 980 times)

TheDDking

This game will go boom when it hits consoles. Should of been the game play from word go.. Bring it on.

Rowdy Burns

I agree... PS4 and Xbox one have been patiently waiting for too long!
It would be even better if they could ever do a cross platform online multiplayer between PC PS4 and Xbox. Cross platform team racing/demolition derby would be awesome!

Devin

Unfortunately, the console manufacturers usually only allow those weird lobby systems for online play which would completely eliminate any possibility of cross-platform play. Thanks Micro$oft and Sony :)

They do occasionally make an exception every now and then, but usually only for games that use lobby-systems even on PC. This game would die if it did

Rowdy Burns

Not long to go now... Getting closer to 2017 now and spring is only in 3 months!

TheEngiGuy

Not long to go now... Getting closer to 2017 now and spring is only in 3 months!

Still weird considering the game still needs more work, but I'm giving the devs the benefit of the doubt  :o

Rowdy Burns

I have faith in them!  :)

teophilius

This game will go boom when it hits consoles. Should of been the game play from word go.. Bring it on.

Yep, and then let's dream: Motorstorm on PS4 made in Bugbear!!!

SpazzyMagee

Cannot wait for this, flatout 3 and 4 have ruined the flatout legacy, I really hope this game can make bugbear big as it should. Games with excellent physics always seem to be the best. What made Flatout UC so good was the comedy value, no other racing game seems to have that, Wreckfest has been pretty funny so far, bring it on!! Also although it kills us, delay the game until YOU (bugbear team) are happy with it. Please don't release it until you are satisfied and is running sharp at 60fps. Mazin!!