Author Topic: Stuntfest Update 2016-10-21  (Read 547 times)

Janne Suur-Näkki

We’re happy to let you know that the latest update for Stuntfest is now out. Among other crucial improvements the update makes it possible to use custom objects authored in 3d modeling applications such as 3ds Max in your events. The beauty of it all is that custom objects are automatically embedded and uploaded together with your event to Steam Workshop, with no action required from your part. Likewise, when a user subscribes to your Workshop content, all custom objects required for the event are automatically downloaded. How cool is that? Please see tools/Readme.txt for a crash course on how to get started and remember to check out the example assets!

The update also contains a host of other improvements, with full changelog below.

CHANGELOG:

* Support for custom event objects.
* Ragdoll nudge mechanic is improved.
* Ragdoll can now clear checkpoints.
* Added new official Ragdoll Climber event.
* Added gameplay tips to the loading screen.
* DataCleaner is now included for verifying game data integrity.

Happy ragdolling!
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

The Very End

Interesting update :)
For future updates I recommend having the content of the readme file in the update post. Having an own document is all right, but people will miss out on the information. Alternative, make a google doc link with only read rights to users. Would make it easier for you to update the information if public asks for it.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Thanks for suggestion, a direct link is a great idea. I think posting the whole readme would clutter the post too much, causing TL;DR syndrome.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Aerotactics

It seems this update broke mod loading.