Author Topic: Making new Creation overwrites old one  (Read 3889 times)

SimpleSimon

As the title suggests, for some reason new Creations seem to overwrite the previous one, even when saved under a different name with different settings and different description.

Uploading to Steam workshop is the same, my first creation vanished and my new one took its place. So I have completely lost my first creation.

I want to do more Creating but worry I will lose my most recent one  :(

Janne Suur-Näkki

The workflow is currently kind of uncool, but to duplicate an event and publish it as a new, you first need save your event as new (like you've done) and before publishing, navigate the event folder and delete modinfo.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

SimpleSimon

Hi, just to be clear, would that be the modinfo.modi located in the `stuntsave` folder?

Thankyou.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Yes, that's the one.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

SimpleSimon

Thank you very much  :)