Author Topic: Errr...halp? (Trump)  (Read 3792 times)

The Very End

Errr...
As an norwegian, from what I gather this is the peoples "fuck you" to the highclass, the politicians, media and everyone else who do not agree that the American way is the best way. Alltho I can understand that, it makes no sence ellecting a man that lies about...well, most things and do not care about what others might think. Also the fact that he does not believe in enviromental issues is my biggest concern. With all my respect - I understand the urge to be angry, but electing a man which has so many similarities with Hitler in ethical and world veiws is not the way to do it.

Or am I just one of those communists?

Purple44

Sorry world, con man Trump was able to convince enough Americans to flip their middle finger at  Washington DC. I'm afraid what might happen next year with trump as president of the US. :(
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zebulon55

I agree with you - and I'm american.  I don't like Hilary either, and third party candidates didn't have a chance.

I guess the people just wanted a change. I hope our upcoming long national nightmare isn't as bad as it looks to be.

St. Jimmy

Even Hitler is better choice than Clinton. Clinton had a chance to cause great confilcts with Russia and Middle East. Trump might be more mild with outer politics.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

The Very End

eh, wut? Ok, try me, show your sources to prove those claims. Why do you think America still struggles with middle east? Becuase they did not understand their culture. Now, do you think Trump will try to understand their culture which would require a certain empathy?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:48:40 PM by The Very End »

RickyB

Really? Trump? The american voting system is soo strange. Last time I checked, Hillary had 59,112,555 votes (47.6%) and Donald had 58,973,519 votes (47.5%). That's less votes for Trump. Hmm. But that's not what counts in amercian democracy I guess?

Not sure if it does matter that much who is POTUS - "Money makes the world go round", right? So, whoever rules the money, probably rules the world ::)
Peace!

full episode

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 03:10:42 PM by RickyBøbby »

Well, we are not a "pure" democrocy otherwise only a few states would decide who is president ( by popular vote ) every single time and no one else would have a say. That is why we go by "electoral votes" instead to make sure that every state in the union has an equal say. Every state has a number of electoral votes and it takes a given total to win.

Saint Jimmy

Even Hitler is better choice than Clinton. Clinton had a chance to cause great confilcts with Russia and Middle East. Trump might be more mild with outer politics.
Ehh... Careful now, very careful. Even if I don't disagree with you for the last part, I strongly disagree with you for that sentence in the beginning. Did you think through what you wrote there?
My post is not meant to open a discussion here. Just waving a big red warning/awareness sign.
My NCG: WRECKFEST cinematic montage:
https://youtu.be/0IL6iJLmIv4

PC Specs:
Asus M5A78L LE // AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 6x3,2Ghz // Zotac Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB // Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Single RAM // Windows 7 HP 64bit

conso1727

I will quote what another person wrote from another forum, it sums up very well the situation:
By doing lot of research, I can conclude that I don't support anyone. First point: Trump is sexist, homophobic, Islam phobic and he has offended many people. Sometimes Ethics should be considered instead of country's economy because being Kind can spread kindness, and being rude and unethical only spreads Hate.
Second point: Clinton has many criminal records. She has lied many times. She supports LGBT in some videos and in other videos she denies the concept of Gay marriage. She commence wars through military weapons. So the deceit is also unethical.
In my opinion, US citizens should have been given more choice of selecting their beloved president based on ethics and economy.
It was the golden chance to see a third party candidate win, but sadly it ended up this way.
I also believe all over the internet there's too much drama about this, being the president doesn't grant immediate power over everything. I understand the concerns, but from my point of view (From Italy) these concerns aren't so different from the ones that would have arisen if Clinton had won.

St. Jimmy

eh, wut? Ok, try me, show your sources to prove those claims. Why do you think America still struggles with middle east? Becuase they did not understand their culture. Now, do you think Trump will try to understand their culture which would require a certain empathy?
I'd rather like US and Russia cooperate more in the Middle East to put end of that and end the cold war tensions. With Clinton there wouldn't be even a slight chance to that happen.

Ehh... Careful now, very careful. Even if I don't disagree with you for the last part, I strongly disagree with you for that sentence in the beginning. Did you think through what you wrote there?
My post is not meant to open a discussion here. Just waving a big red warning/awareness sign.
It was a response on this one, not to be taken too seriously:
but electing a man which has so many similarities with Hitler in ethical and world veiws is not the way to do it.

Clinton was the worst possible candidate against Trump. For example with Bernie Sanders, the whole election would've been very clear win for Bernie. This election really showed how much people hate Clinton, because they'll rather vote for Trump.

I don't care what happens in USA but if there's even a slight chance that the sanctions against Russia are lift off and USA and Russia gets bit more along with Russia, it's a win for us. The sanctions are hurting our economy and trade a lot. In my opinion Trump was the lesser of two evils. It's a shit choice to be made when 97% of the people don't even vote for other options that are available.
Join WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Purple44

I'd rather like US and Russia cooperate more in the Middle East to put end of that and end the cold war tensions. With Clinton there wouldn't be even a slight chance to that happen.

And Trump solution to get rid of ISIS would be better?

It political rhetoric like this that scares a lot of us here in the US with trump as president. Do we want a person like this in control of the US military and nuclear weapons? Let hope we don't regret trump getting voted in as president. Yes Hilary has her issues, but compare to trump......

Trump won the election because a lot of the US middle class loss good paying jobs thanks to companies moving their plants to other countries thank to the globalization of trade. Then trump promise to bring those manufacturing jobs back to the US to get their vote, but I don't see how that will happen.

I also wish there was not this tension between Russia and the US.  :( If we go war, then that it, we will destroy the world in a WWIII war.

But with Russia aggression against Ukraine and Russia now bombing the Syrian rebels in Aleppo ( who want get rid of dictator Assad who uses chemical weapons on his own people ) instead of Russia attacking ISIS terrorist stronghold in Raqqa, Has created great tension between US and Russia thanks to Putin moves.

At least that the way it seen on this side of the pond.

It would be nice if we could have world peace, but that dream still seem to be far out in the distance still.  :(

St. Jimmy

She had her fingers in Libya and it's still a mess after NATO (mostly USA and France) helped to get rid of Gaddafi. In Syria it didn't play as well and Assad is still alive and now it's too late for US to get Assad aside. Iraq, Syria and Libya we know what have happened over there and every one of those countries have huge ISIS influence. That's what happens when you try to force democracy. You create even more radicals that are worse than the dictator ruling the land.

Join WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Purple44

She had her fingers in Libya and it's still a mess after NATO (mostly USA and France) helped to get rid of Gaddafi. In Syria it didn't play as well and Assad is still alive and now it's too late for US to get Assad aside. Iraq, Syria and Libya we know what have happened over there and every one of those countries have huge ISIS influence. That's what happens when you try to force democracy. You create even more radicals that are worse than the dictator ruling the land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVDZhOWE9o

Should of the US and Euro countries stood by and let this happen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya

9 March 2011: The head of the Libyan National Transitional Council, Mustafa Abdul Jalil, "pleaded for the international community to move quickly to impose a no-fly zone over Libya, declaring that any delay would result in more casualties."[41] Three days later, he stated that if pro-Gaddafi forces reached Benghazi, then they would kill "half a million" people. He stated, "If there is no no-fly zone imposed on Gaddafi's regime, and his ships are not checked, we will have a catastrophe in Libya."[42]

Libyan Civil War (2011)

The first Libyan Civil War, also referred to as the Libyan Revolution[31] or 17 February Revolution,[32] was an armed conflict in 2011, in the North African country of Libya, fought between forces loyal to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and those seeking to oust his government.[33][34] The war was preceded by protests in Zawiya on 8 August 2009, and finally ignited by protests in Benghazi beginning on Tuesday, 15 February 2011, which led to clashes with security forces that fired on the crowd.[35] The protests escalated into a rebellion that spread across the country,[36] with the forces opposing Gaddafi establishing an interim governing body, the National Transitional Council.

The United Nations Security Council passed an initial resolution on 26 February, freezing the assets of Gaddafi and his inner circle and restricting their travel, and referred the matter to the International Criminal Court for investigation.[37] In early March, Gaddafi's forces rallied, pushed eastwards and re-took several coastal cities before reaching Benghazi. A further UN resolution authorised member states to establish and enforce a no-fly zone over Libya, and to use "all necessary measures" to prevent attacks on civilians.[38] The Gaddafi government then announced a ceasefire, but fighting continued.[39][40] Throughout the conflict, rebels rejected government offers of a ceasefire and efforts by the African Union to end the fighting because the plans set forth did not include the removal of Gaddafi.[41]

The US is damn if they do and damn if they don't. But anytime a government is brought down, it hard to control the aftermath! Like we saw in Iraq. Now US is gun-shy in getting seriously involved in Syria after what happen in Iraq and Libya.

The Very End

Allright, are people still thinking the guy is normal? He speaks like a child... no wait, that is a insult to the children..
Let's just say it as it is, Trump is fucking retarded! (Ref the press conference today)

St. Jimmy

I watched the whole 1h press conference earlier today. I didn't anything too bad, at least he's not speaking through a paper. Though his view of the world is mostly around China, Mexico and Russia.

Here's bit of a background why Trump was bit angry on couple media outlets/journals:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:11:55 PM by St. Jimmy »
Join WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR