Author Topic: Errr...halp? (Trump)  (Read 1272 times)

The Very End

I do agree that some news papers sre utter sheit, but who is he to call people liars? He has cheated and lied his way upwards and when he is confronted - he cannot be arsed to even reply like a normal human being. Also quote of the day when they asked to to show his tax papers he replied something along the lines of: dont't have to, I won the election.

Also the fact that he acts like a immature kid on every social media there is proves how unworthy he is for the position.

Trump is what you get when desiding only based on feelings. At first it feels great to say a big fuck you to the "elite" or "establishment", but as soon as you realize he is a racistic, old and horrible human being you start to regret.

Purple44

When it come to fake news, Trump right up there towards the top with the false birther issue Trump push about Obama for years.

People may take issue with Obama policies over the last 8 years, but when it come to Obama talking to the America public and the world, he been a classy speaker.

A good part the world wondering how America elected a con man to be president.  :o About 80,000 votes in 3 states got Trump to the presidency.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zebulon55

I do agree that some news papers sre utter sheit, but who is he to call people liars? He has cheated and lied his way upwards and when he is confronted - he cannot be arsed to even reply like a normal human being. Also quote of the day when they asked to to show his tax papers he replied something along the lines of: dont't have to, I won the election.

Also the fact that he acts like a immature kid on every social media there is proves how unworthy he is for the position.

Trump is what you get when desiding only based on feelings. At first it feels great to say a big fuck you to the "elite" or "establishment", but as soon as you realize he is a racistic, old and horrible human being you start to regret.

IMHO, American politics is a lot like sports.
Even if your favorite team's star player is a total douchebag, you still root for your team. 
A lot of people seem to be like that; you can just vote the party line without having to bother educating yourself about the issues, and the other team always sucks.   ;D

I couldn't bring myself to vote for either side this time, not even while holding my nose.  :(

Best thing about Hilary is she would have had to contend with a Republican controlled legislature, and there'd be 4 years of gridlock, so not much change.

She'd probably be less of an embarrassment though.  :-[

The Very End

So now that he has got some days in the seat (trying to not make fuhrer seat joke here), still think this man is a reasonable human being?

racespace

simple terms:
It's not the puppet who you think runs the show, it's the sponsors.
The sponsors = banks, military, intelligence agencies. As usual. As ever.

The face can change, the system is all the same.
Obama: war criminal, drug profiteer
Clinton: war criminal, drug profiteer
Bush Senior: war criminal, drug profiteer
Bush Junior: war criminal, drug profiteer

Hilarious to me that people only react to the puppet's mannerisms and tough-talk (Trump) rather than looking at the sponsors. Ever since the inside job that was 9/11 the taxpayers of the world have lost to the drug and war profiteers who really run the world & really want perpetual wars to bring about their world government dictatorship. That means me and you have lost trillions of dollars to these thieves. That is the real battle being fought now. Not the silly propaganda sideshow. Not the silly political 'personalities'. Lives and money are being stolen from us to the criminal elite who continue to steal resources, sew up military contracts & kill millions using our tax dollars.

To pay any attention to the silly framed debates of the corporate media; the know-nothing celebrities who love to bash Trump (it's popular to do it)...while ignoring the war criminal Obama...and ignoring the sponsors who put all of them in our faces is exactly what The Man wants from you. While you continue being fleeced: your life AND your money. The moment any leader starts representing the people is the moment they end up in an 'unforunate' accident.

Again, it's not about the puppet. It's about the sponsors who put him there. And it's them that he will carry out the wishes of. Just like Obama. Just like Clinton. Just like Bushes. Just like anyone that gets the top puppet job - or anyone that can be nominated for it. None of them get there unless the sponsors want them there, to give you the illusion of choice and 'freedom of choice'. Voting is one of the biggest scams known to man. Learn about the sponsors - and who is in Trump's team - and you'll know what you're getting. The personality is a sideshow.