Author Topic: Errr...halp? (Trump)  (Read 6871 times)

The Very End

I do agree that some news papers sre utter sheit, but who is he to call people liars? He has cheated and lied his way upwards and when he is confronted - he cannot be arsed to even reply like a normal human being. Also quote of the day when they asked to to show his tax papers he replied something along the lines of: dont't have to, I won the election.

Also the fact that he acts like a immature kid on every social media there is proves how unworthy he is for the position.

Trump is what you get when desiding only based on feelings. At first it feels great to say a big fuck you to the "elite" or "establishment", but as soon as you realize he is a racistic, old and horrible human being you start to regret.

Purple44

When it come to fake news, Trump right up there towards the top with the false birther issue Trump push about Obama for years.

People may take issue with Obama policies over the last 8 years, but when it come to Obama talking to the America public and the world, he been a classy speaker.

A good part the world wondering how America elected a con man to be president.  :o About 80,000 votes in 3 states got Trump to the presidency.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zebulon55

I do agree that some news papers sre utter sheit, but who is he to call people liars? He has cheated and lied his way upwards and when he is confronted - he cannot be arsed to even reply like a normal human being. Also quote of the day when they asked to to show his tax papers he replied something along the lines of: dont't have to, I won the election.

Also the fact that he acts like a immature kid on every social media there is proves how unworthy he is for the position.

Trump is what you get when desiding only based on feelings. At first it feels great to say a big fuck you to the "elite" or "establishment", but as soon as you realize he is a racistic, old and horrible human being you start to regret.

IMHO, American politics is a lot like sports.
Even if your favorite team's star player is a total douchebag, you still root for your team. 
A lot of people seem to be like that; you can just vote the party line without having to bother educating yourself about the issues, and the other team always sucks.   ;D

I couldn't bring myself to vote for either side this time, not even while holding my nose.  :(

Best thing about Hilary is she would have had to contend with a Republican controlled legislature, and there'd be 4 years of gridlock, so not much change.

She'd probably be less of an embarrassment though.  :-[

The Very End

So now that he has got some days in the seat (trying to not make fuhrer seat joke here), still think this man is a reasonable human being?

racespace

simple terms:
It's not the puppet who you think runs the show, it's the sponsors.
The sponsors = banks, military, intelligence agencies. As usual. As ever.

The face can change, the system is all the same.
Obama: war criminal, drug profiteer
Clinton: war criminal, drug profiteer
Bush Senior: war criminal, drug profiteer
Bush Junior: war criminal, drug profiteer

Hilarious to me that people only react to the puppet's mannerisms and tough-talk (Trump) rather than looking at the sponsors. Ever since the inside job that was 9/11 the taxpayers of the world have lost to the drug and war profiteers who really run the world & really want perpetual wars to bring about their world government dictatorship. That means me and you have lost trillions of dollars to these thieves. That is the real battle being fought now. Not the silly propaganda sideshow. Not the silly political 'personalities'. Lives and money are being stolen from us to the criminal elite who continue to steal resources, sew up military contracts & kill millions using our tax dollars.

To pay any attention to the silly framed debates of the corporate media; the know-nothing celebrities who love to bash Trump (it's popular to do it)...while ignoring the war criminal Obama...and ignoring the sponsors who put all of them in our faces is exactly what The Man wants from you. While you continue being fleeced: your life AND your money. The moment any leader starts representing the people is the moment they end up in an 'unforunate' accident.

Again, it's not about the puppet. It's about the sponsors who put him there. And it's them that he will carry out the wishes of. Just like Obama. Just like Clinton. Just like Bushes. Just like anyone that gets the top puppet job - or anyone that can be nominated for it. None of them get there unless the sponsors want them there, to give you the illusion of choice and 'freedom of choice'. Voting is one of the biggest scams known to man. Learn about the sponsors - and who is in Trump's team - and you'll know what you're getting. The personality is a sideshow.

The Very End

Well, again, thank you America. Let's use lies as facts and facts as lies.
What a disgusting shit goblin Trump is (ref. Paris agreement).

Daystar

Well, again, thank you America. Let's use lies as facts and facts as lies.
What a disgusting shit goblin Trump is (ref. Paris agreement).

Yep, and this is why I do not study or have interest in politics... they are all full of lies and deceit. for the most part mind you.

sam223

Trump is a idiot. Either that or he just doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything other than his own personal gains.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Purple44

Trump has trouble with the truth!

And he treated our European allies across the pond badly last week.  :(

sam223

Trump has trouble with the truth!

And he treated our European allies across the pond badly last week.  :(
"Trouble with" is putting it lightly i think. He reminds me of a delusional sociopath, how he conjures up his own story for everything that happens. And (i think) he actually believes what he is saying, no matter how crazy it is.
But as said before, i think hes just an idiot. Its far too ridiculous to all be a clever act.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad

Facial_Burns

Heard about how he was never loved by his father and is trying to somehow prove his greatness hence the mentality of winning no matter what it takes

dno how true that is but either way the mans a spastic, How long till hes impeached? i'd be very surprised if he lasts the 4 years
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

RickyB

Not trying to defend Trump here, but if you're angry because you worry about global warming and the climate... don't worry, it's not as bad as you might think. :)
As mentioned before "they are all full of lies". 

Don't get me wrong, I love nature and hate pollution; but I also love truth.  :-X

blazngun

We desperately need an update if we have resorted to talking political!
Simxperience Accuforce Pro Wheel    Fanatec CSP v2's
Custom Ebay  hydraulic handbrake with Bodnar BU0836-LC
Sabertooth 990fx w/ 8350    Thermaltake 750w PSU    
16GB Corsair Vengeance       GTX-760 Ti 4GB

sam223

Not trying to defend Trump here, but if you're angry because you worry about global warming and the climate... don't worry, it's not as bad as you might think. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg
Don't get me wrong, I love nature and hate pollution; but I also love truth.  :-X

Didnt watch all the video RickyB as its a long one. Part of the argument at the start seemed to be that those for 'stopping climate change' are therefore against stopping 3rd world countries developing. Which is a fair point. But there is always another option. Even if climate change is false,im sure everyone agrees that pollution in general is bad. So why arent we seeing it as looking at alternatives to mass pollution and terrible jobs (digging coal etc) rather than just carrying on as usual. Just because because there is questionable evidence about climate change.

Its just dismissing the whole problem based on one reason imo.

Purple44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

Hmm, that an old video, Originally broadcasted March 8, 2007 on British Channel 4. A lot has happen in the last 10 years when it come to climate.

A Global Warming Expectation Confirmed: Upper Troposphere Warming

A Global Milestone: CO2 Passes 400 PPM

The last time the Earth was this warm was 125,000 years ago

Record die-off of Great Barrier Reef coral confirmed by scientists, while some tourist areas improved