Author Topic: Errr...halp? (Trump)  (Read 6993 times)

Cornkid

I didnt watch any of the videos, but just had to post.

Trump was sponsored by fossil fuel businesses for his campaign, he has put at least 2 if not 3 oil execs in positions of power,

one of his first exec decisions was to allow an oil pipeline through native american lands to allow his keystone sponsore to make money, I think no one can be surprised he hasnt signed up for the paris accord.

He could of used my research into why my farts smell more after eating liquorice for what validity his argument has.

RickyB

As I said, I also hate pollution, but the change of our climate is not caused by our own CO2 emissions. That's all. This has nothing to do with Trump or politics, it's just science. I'm all for electric cars and cities without smog. Of course there is climate change - it has always been changing and always will - with or without humans.

"Nobel laureate Ivar Giaever's speech at the Nobel Laureates meeting 1st July 2015.
Ivar points out the mistakes which Obama makes in his speeches about global warming, and shares other not-well known facts about the state of the climate."

The Very End

Well, I think it's important to know that everything I say is things I believe, not know. Keep that in mind when reading hehe :)

From what I'v gathered through the years by reading and studying various sources is following;
1: The climate has from the start had it's natural cycles, such as ice ages, hot ages and so on
2: The amount of climate gasses has varied, based on volcanic activities and other big events
3: There are various types of gasses, with different hazards related to them. On the 80 and 90's we had the issue with the plastic / chloroform gasses which teared the ozon layer and caused sour downfall
     - This actually was solved by international cooperation, and the ozon layer is actually fixing itself
4: The ice cap on the poles does vary in sizes, but the best measurement we have is to calculate the actual density of the ice that is there. Researchers claims the density is a lot lower now, so even if there might be years with bigger surfaces of ice, the actual amount of ice has gone done a lot

The essence:
5: The issue nowdays is the human interference on the ecosystem. We seem to accelerate the natural cycles by using and releasing various types of greenhouse gasses, as well as destroying the natural wildlife and it's living areas. We're also pollute the soil and water, and destroying the farm areas by the way we farm.

So to recap - as I understand it -, the earth has cycles but we're interfering with it and causing it to go haywire.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:26:01 PM by The Very End »

Purple44

Good post End.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

RickyB

Totally agree on the polution and poisoning of our air, land and water. We're poisoning ourselves with that. It's madness. But it's not some greenhouse gases that are the problem. It's other poisons and heavy metals that are much worse (lead in tuna). Almost no minerals in our farm lands anymore because they were washed out with poisonous industrial fertilizer (greetings from Monsanto), so that our food becomes less and less nutritious, there are less minereals and vitamins in our vegetables + toxic stuff too. That kind of poisoning of the seas, land and air (not greenhouse gases, but toxic fumes) worry me much more than an increase in CO2 in our air from 0,035% to 0,04%. It doesn't really matter. If it did - every breathing animal and human being exhales CO2 constantly - I guess we all should stop breathing ;)
as I understand it -, the earth has cycles but we're interfering with it and causing it to go haywire.

Those cycles are hundreds or thousands of years long - we can't know or scientifically deduce that we influence those cycles by watching only the last 50 years or so.

Daystar

Oh! and don't forget the Geo engineered chemtrails, that are being dumped on mankind! yes it is a conspiracy theory, but the evidence is becoming more prevalent. this is part of the plan to get rid of more humans program supposedly.  still lost? go google "Georgia Guidestones" this may enlighten you a little of what I am eluding to. so back to chemtrails... it is real. even a dummy like me knows, that an exhausts trail from the engines leaves a short trail in the sky (quicky evaporates!),... however! and please listen up, these freaking long ass trails that are sometimes even criss crossing the skies in square patterns is not regular engine ice ice particles! instead it is laden with fine aluminum particles and other chemicals that fal lon us, and dumbs down society, often suppressing our reasoning and mind you, our psychic 3rd eye, which is located a little bit above our nose on our forehead. but you all knew that right? haha.... ok I am done.  damn that was a long rant... time for a nother beerski yay!

Daystar

Silly me lol... forgot to mention. Chemtrails effect the weather as well. Notice this myself in Germany, over here. there has been numerous days lately, where it will be hot, and then the next day it is cold and raining. very bizarre indeed. and I really do not think this is a normal pattern in nature. at least in California years ago I experienced a normal 4 seasons. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. however out here in Germany, been missing a few spring times, and a couple real warm summer type winters. during my 8 years out here.  so for sure something is amiss.

Purple44

But your pics Ricky are not up to date:

Global Temperature Trends From 2500 B.C. To 2040 A.D.

Article does suggest there some other things that could be causing the oceans to warm and intern cause the arctic ice to melt more than normal.

Speedevil

But your pics Ricky are not up to date:

Global Temperature Trends From 2500 B.C. To 2040 A.D.

Article does suggest there some other things that could be causing the oceans to warm and intern cause the arctic ice to melt more than normal.

This is bullshit, and it's satire. Cliff Harris and Randy Mann are football players.

Tox_42

This is bullshit, and it's satire. Cliff Harris and Randy Mann are football players.

https://twitter.com/kremrandymann ( Meteorologist Tracking Weather for @KREM2/ Co-owns Harris-Mann Climatology/ Co-authored 12 weather almanacs for various regions/ Husband/ Geography Instructor. LongRangeWeather.com )

http://www.cdapress.com/archive/article-3245d5e5-81a0-51a5-aa30-479edd40f61b.html  ( Cliff Harris is a local climatologist who has written a weather column for area newspapers for 40 years. )
AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black edition OC @ 3.9 GHz
16 go DDR 3
gtx 970
win 10

Buggaboosta

At this point, Trump is really just a meme.

Purple44

At this point, Trump is really just a meme.

He sure like stirring up trouble with his tweets. The latest trouble with his tweets are with the NFL players and the mayor from San Juan!  :(