Author Topic: Graphical Issues on both 64 and 32Bit versions  (Read 427 times)

ITZJAYRECK

Hello, been having issues a while now with this and I'm having glitches pop up all over the screen and it's really bugging me now, all my drivers are up to date and graphic quality is set to max and it runs smoothly and as captured in the image (which I had to cut heavily due to image size cap) shows a majority of half the screen if you imagine the rest of the screen taken up by things like the image... they tend to pop up all over the screen and i know it's not hardware related cause no other game has this issue.

Thanks

had to crop the image again because it was too large so less of the screen cap.. but hey.. bugbear are amazing :))))))
Rig: MSI 970 Gaming/MSI GTX 780 3GB/FX9590 w/ H100i/16GB Hypery-X Fury

St. Jimmy

I see you've second different GPU in your signature. Have you tried without it? Also maybe it's a driver issue? Sometimes new drivers can have bugs.

Next time you can upload the image somewhere like imgur.com without need to worry about size.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Purple44

The 780 GPU does not like Wreckfest. Give this thread a read and see if it helps:

Graphical flickering

Also might disable anti-aliasing if you enable it through Nvidia Control panel.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mikrotikmt

Hello tobiasd,

Welcome to the Philips Support Forum, I am really pleased to see you joined us here. There is no possibility to downgrade and for now we are currently looking into this. I will be back here as soon as I have news to share with you.

Many regards,
Philips - Katerina

TheEngiGuy

Hello tobiasd,

Welcome to the Philips Support Forum, I am really pleased to see you joined us here. There is no possibility to downgrade and for now we are currently looking into this. I will be back here as soon as I have news to share with you.

Many regards,
Philips - Katerina

The fuck are you?

Devin

Hello tobiasd,

Many regards,
Philips - Katerina

The fuck are you?

Apparently a russian spambot that reposted this http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?42456-HTL5160B-12-chromecast-and-setup-issues/page2
Didn't do any harm yet but bot is bot. I guess I'll have to ban it. Possibly just copied the wrong message and future messages will be spam