Author Topic: Daystars Mega Skypack Projects  (Read 14604 times)

Daystar

Created this new forum so that I would not flood the Mod Development Screenshots section!

Tonight I present you with "Milky Way" another new Sky just created tonight  :o Hope somehow Purple44 can view the vids I will be posting in here! perhaps get Chrome? or another light Browser?

3 skies created so far out of 50
and all will be at 4096X4096 resolution yay - But I still would love a wiki or some tool tips in Bagedit concerning all the features in creating skies!

Daystar

Made these for you Purple, so that you don't miss out on the sneak peeks of my new skypack v4 I am working on!               _

Blue Space
http://sendvid.com/yrpfwy0i

Great Day
http://sendvid.com/9td8mr50

Milky Way
http://sendvid.com/hi9e70ff

Purple44

Still no luck Daystar. Videos not playing with those links. This what I see at my end when I try and play video:

Seem site not loading your video, no compatible source was found.

I can play youtube videos no problem.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

Hmmm can anyone else watch the above links?                                                                                                                                                                               _

Janne Suur-Näkki

Works for me (tm).

That's looking awesome, Michael!
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Daystar

Thanks for letting me know Janne and glad you like!  :D Hmm so I guess Purple has issues watching videos from other sites aside from Youtube. perhaps your codecs are not up to date?

Works for me (tm).

That's looking awesome, Michael!

Daystar

_                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          _

« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 02:29:17 PM by Daystar »

Daystar

"Matterhorn" Created tonight! this is sky #5 out of 50 so far.                                                                                                           _

I will post up some screen grabs later for you Purple! just so lame that you cannot view my videos...                                             _

Daystar

Some screenshots for Sir Purp  :P

as promised.

Daystar

So yeah.. my sixth installment for my Skypack v4 (wip) this I presentar du "Moon Glow" and never mind the death metal,.. this is actually how me and my stoner friends in the Bay Area (California) chilled back in the 80's yeah i'm old und? lol

Have a pleasant Sunday this crappy day in Europe.. weather sucks right now indeed. (grey skies, and effin cold!!!) haha

More weathers to come, please stay tuned.

Daystar

"Hot Desert"

Sky 7 out of 50 created. - Looks like the racers forgot to take off? could be a bug not sure. but this was the first time it ever happened to me at the Michigan Speedway!

Also my place and lap numbers never changed hmmm

The Very End

Looks good :) Out of curiosity, tried 8k skies? Know the size and render time would expload, just interested to see how that looks like.

Daystar

Looks good :) Out of curiosity, tried 8k skies? Know the size and render time would expload, just interested to see how that looks like.

Thanks, and uhm no. would take a veeeeery long time to process each plane. perhaps like 40 minutes each. left, right, top, back, front all have to be processed. don't think I want to wait 200 minutes. plus where in hell would I find 8192X8192 sky images? lol

The Very End

Just upscale pics in paint lolol!
Well, hmm, there are some texture sites like textures.com that offer different stuff, alltho not sure about skies.

Jus thought it would be fun seeing the quality that might emerge from that.
Wonder what BB do to get their 2k skies that nice looking :)

Daystar

Just upscale pics in paint lolol!
Well, hmm, there are some texture sites like textures.com that offer different stuff, alltho not sure about skies.

Jus thought it would be fun seeing the quality that might emerge from that.
Wonder what BB do to get their 2k skies that nice looking :)

Haha yeah can try some day I suppose... I wish I knew how bugbear gets there skies very real looking as well. damn I really want a wiki or tooltips in bagedit!!! lol