Author Topic: Daystars Mega Skypack Projects  (Read 11029 times)

Purple44

This sky I present as "Corum" this is sky number 9 out of 50 planned so forth. stayed tuned for more skies in the future.  :)

http://youtu.be/97XphvUXMHM

Purple let me know if you can view this please. said on my Youtube settings : Content Location: Germany
so not sure if U.S. Residents can view it. thanks!

So far all the youtube videos have played for me. :)

Now you getting real fancy Daystar, putting low laying clouds mixed in with the mountains!!  :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

This sky I present as "Corum" this is sky number 9 out of 50 planned so forth. stayed tuned for more skies in the future.  :)

http://youtu.be/97XphvUXMHM

Purple let me know if you can view this please. said on my Youtube settings : Content Location: Germany
so not sure if U.S. Residents can view it. thanks!

So far all the youtube videos have played for me. :)

Now you getting real fancy Daystar, putting low laying clouds mixed in with the mountains!!  :D

Thanks Purple.. and lol no I am not putting them in. it's the way I find them.  :P So here is another new sky that I have included. Named it "Cold Mountains" never mind the top most section and bottom. just the middle section always makes it into my new skies. as you can tell I processed this to be seamless which is a must in sky boxes.

"Cold Mountains" Sky 10 of 50 planned.

I will make a different new sky tonight maybe tomorrow... so stay tuned as always!  ;D

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:40:05 PM by Daystar »

Daystar

Here is some action screen shots on various tracks of above weather (sky) "Cold Mountains" I might make a new sky tonight or tomorrow New Years eve...

Daystar

Looks great!

Thanks The Very End! and have you noticed, this weather above really helps the Dirt Track not look so Vibrant and colorful lol! Cheers my friend!

Orbotnive T

That's def suited to T3, Looks good :) A little snow on the trees would just top it off. Nice look anyway

Daystar

This be sky #11 out of 50 planned. it's called "Norteno" which translates to Northern in Spanish.

And stupid Youtube says it is still processing the audio swap on this video. been at 90% for over half an hour. I used youtube free music (which is gay) because my other youtube vids says copyrighted music.
anyways.. this is my last upload of 2016 and my lucky number "11" this is sky #11  :)

Purple44

Pretty.  :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

Well Happy New Year everyone! Thought I would re visit my Summerland sky for my first post of 2017! hehe

Side Note: did not know my Fraps app was set at only half size videos... I changed it to full size, so should be better quality I hope lol!
cannot tell on this different type of video,.. but when I create a new sky, we will see I guess lol... Cheers!

Daystar

1st new sky created this year! this one is called "City Lights" and believe me, it is much better than my previous "City Scape" sky from my v3 pack! no bad pixelation, no fuzzy background. well this is a 4K sky after all lol! any way this is sky #12 out of 50 created so far. had to make 2 vids for this one  ;)

More to come in the near future...

Daystar

Thanks The Very End!  :D And so tonight I present a new sky called "Cerebus" it is sky #13 out of 50

Companion Vid (different track)

Will be working on a new track this night.. so stay tuned for sky #14

SideNote: tried to use TVE's new track Rugsland for a video, but it was to much intensive on my vram.. suffered badly in fps.  :o but it is a sweet looking track!  :D

Orbotnive T

It gets on my nerves I can't rate posts here, what?! A mod is more likely to go around spamming likes to friends or doling out disagress to anyone who isn't than any other member?! Bah.

Anyway looks good, and I liked on the youtube vids instead :P It never stops surprising me how much a different sky and ambience can change the overall track feeling.

Daystar

It gets on my nerves I can't rate posts here, what?! A mod is more likely to go around spamming likes to friends or doling out disagress to anyone who isn't than any other member?! Bah.

Anyway looks good, and I liked on the youtube vids instead :P It never stops surprising me how much a different sky and ambience can change the overall track feeling.

Yeah I understand that dilemma. it really is odd you guys cannot rate. maybe Janne or the forum administrator can change that in the settings. and hey thanks for the like on my vids!

Daystar

Got another sky created finally at my 3:am hour - This one is called "Star Invaders" sky #14
it's going to be a while until I hit that 50 mark goal. but it will be worth it this time  :P all 4k skies. it will be good trust me.

Companion Vid

converted some good spaceships into .png format and slapped them into this sky. worked pretty good imho.  :D