Author Topic: Daystars Mega Skypack Projects  (Read 28493 times)

Daystar

Yeah so here is the video of "Mysteria" it's an ok sky... kind of a Skypack Filler thing... it is what it is lol.

Daystar

Well hello and good weekend guys  :) Today I present sky #10. "Nambia" here is some screenshots to get an idea of this environment.

Sandpit 1

Tarmac 3

Mixed 3

And now time for me to play wf and record ofc! back later with a vid of Nambia in action.

Daystar

Yo.....

I'm hungry.. time for a cheeseburger!  :D                                                                                                                                                                                 _

Daystar

Hi again guys... nice and sunny out here in Germany! oh yes back on topic! well,.. some of you might of seen my "Austria" sky/environment from my Mega Skypack v4 pack... I found a better 8k pic of that scene! it is much more vibrant in color, and that one house alongside the mountain is not glitched (rooftop) and I scaled the panorama a bit down. so looks a bit more fitting.  :D any way, had to include it in this skypack I am working on now... here is screenshots of sky #11 (my luck number) "Mountain Pass" had to name it differently incase you have Mega Skypack v4 installed, and sky names would conflict if I kept this as "Austria"

Sandpit 1

Tarmac 3

Mixed 5

Right! a video of this environment sometime today  ;D

Tonza

Looking good! Like racing in an alp valley  8)
Also sunny here in Finland too, summer finally starting to come :)

Daystar

Good to hear Tonza bud!  and finally got the video done and uploaded it. do enjoy :-)                                               _

Daystar

And here we go again... This time I would like to present sky #12. "North Point" it looks great already! so here is a preview below, and I will begin work shortly...

Back in a bit!

Daystar

And hello again. so got some screengrabs done once again. we are going to eat spaghetti tonight my lady just told me! oh yay hehe!

Sandpit 1

Tarmac 3

Mixed 3

Back later gators with a preview video... and Cheers!

ps. need to experiment later with this environment.. such as bump up the mountains a bit higher to see more terrain.

Daystar

Well good news indeed! I did raise up the lower parts of the mountains, and we can see more new terrain!
as illustrated in the pic below. I had to increase the offset setting via our Bagedit app. usually it is always on the farthest left side the slider. as a result we have better results of seeing more mountains.

So here is the video of "North Point" which is sky number 12. have a good night guys!

I am real happy I saved this environment, by simply raising the horizon up a bit!

The Very End

Looks very good :)

Daystar

Looks very good :)

Thanks a lot TVE  :D and we will see what tomorrow has in store for us. and good luck with Talledega!

Daystar

Going to begin work on a very beautiful place in California. this will be sky #13. "Yosemite" and I outlined the area I will be using with a green outline box.

So stay tuned for this later!

Daystar

Just got done cropping what I need. so click on pic for full size preview. the original pic did not come seamless, had to do that my self, but it worked out thank god!
so just need to cut it all up into sections, and the fun part.. test it out in game!

Have a great day, and I shall return later on...

Daystar

Okie dokies... got some screenshots of Yosemite. and I like what I see  :)

Sandpit 1

Tarmac 3

Mixed 5

Be back in a little while with a vid. hang tight hehe

Daystar

Ok the video preview for sky #13. "Yosemite" is ready!                                                                                                        _

Go check it out if you have a chance  :P                                                                                                                                 _