Author Topic: Daystars Mega Skypack Projects  (Read 31020 times)

Daystar

Quick preview of sky 14. Weinheim.                                 

Note: I do live across them many fields in Frankenthal                                                                                                             _

Daystar

Looks like I am running out of resources for 8k TRUE panoramic pics! so I guess I will get back into artwork and try to make some skies and environments again on my own. wish me luck lol!

back later maybe hehe

Daystar

Nope no can do! I will not wait that long for an 8k render to finish! so I guess I keep searching on the internet. maybe a different Google algorithm search I need to try...

just my luck naturally...

Tonza

Damn that's too bad  :(
But, good luck in your search for new skies, luckily there's no hurry :)

Daystar

Thanks a lot Tonza! appreciate your concerns.

So today I present sky #15. which is "Mount St. Helens"  Here are some previews below. mostly clouds but good ones  :)

Sandpit 1

Tarmac 3

Mixed 5

Back later with a vid preview. and I might just make this sky pack only have 25 skies. fishing real hard for new content, but it is starting to get really hard ughh lol

Daystar

And so it is done. this is sky #15 in Daystars Realistic Environments project. cannot wait till I get this package done grrr lol

Side Note: my cpu is getting extreme hot lately... maybe my pc is about to die?  :o
screen shot taken while video was rendering. but it is 46c now... whew

Tonza

Have you checked your cpu cooler for dust? Is it working as it should? You should also check for viruses if theres a virus with heavy cpu load. though the rendering is pretty heavy for the cpu.
If your idle temps are around 40 degrees youll be fine, and the 80 degrees is also manageable as long as it's not that high for too long periods of time. if it satrts going over 90 theres something wrong

Daystar

Have you checked your cpu cooler for dust? Is it working as it should? You should also check for viruses if theres a virus with heavy cpu load. though the rendering is pretty heavy for the cpu.
If your idle temps are around 40 degrees youll be fine, and the 80 degrees is also manageable as long as it's not that high for too long periods of time. if it satrts going over 90 theres something wrong

Just got up from a nap, and checked and it was at 42c. so looks like I am safe. and yeah the fan is pretty clean. when pay day comes which will be Friday I am going to buy a can of pressurized gas, and blow out the gfx card and the other fan over the mother board. also going to blow out the power supply just to be safe.  :)

Purple44

Daystar, is this before or after  Mount St Helens blew it top in May, 1980?

I was at the kitchen table that morning reading the Sunday paper, the folks were out of town for the weekend. I notice one heck of a thunder storm heading into Yakima. Then things got dark like night time.

I stick my hand out the door and that not rain coming down, that ash!!! I turn on the radio and found out Mount St Helens had blew it top.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

I was at the kitchen table that morning reading the Sunday paper, the folks were out of town for the weekend. I notice one heck of a thunder storm heading into Yakima. Then things got dark like night time.

I stick my hand out the door and that not rain coming down, that ash!!! I turn on the radio and found out Mount St Helens had blew it top.

Hi Purple... here is info on it.

Had to crop and keep only the top part, because the lower parts showed terrain way to up close for my new WF environment!  ???

just checked my cpu temp again, and it's at 45c now.

Tonza

Hey Daystar what mod are you using in your showcase videos that makes the car heavier?

Daystar

Hey Daystar what mod are you using in your showcase videos that makes the car heavier?

Hi Tonza, omg I have so many mods enabled... I would not know where to begin lol! but the AM1 is a nice and heavy car.. perhaps that is why. I mostly use that car (it's my fave) I really do not know this answer sorry.

RickyB

let me guess .... "hulksmash" mod ? :)

Daystar

let me guess .... "hulksmash" mod ? :)

Ahhh yes right! you got it Ricky! I understood Tonza's question wrong... thought he meant why is my car landing from jumps so fast! sometimes I can be so naive! meh what eva haha!
here is the file for you Tonza if you would love to plow through cars like I do  ;) http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=28254297607892459803

Daystar

That must of been one of your most shocking experiences in life Purple, aside from the twin towers 911 incident! I remember that day vaguely, your experience of Mt. saint helens... I was real young and seen it on t.v. also during them times, I remember when a space shuttle blew up and killed all it's members, including a school teacher. these things remain etched in our memories.