Author Topic: Daystars Mega Skypack Projects  (Read 12295 times)

TheyLiveWeSleep

Yooo ho ho What's going on Daystar my bro! Have you been hanging out on here? :P
Sorry that i quit the facebook man but i just hate it. It brings too many bad feelings and annoyances for me so i
thought, why not empower myself and free myself from it once again. For the last 10 years i been on one year and off the other so i might be back some day but i wont be for awhile because it isn't working for me anymore.
You'd have to send yo art to my mail if you want to show me some haha.
Send me a mail then i will have yours too. Peace dude and don't be sitting around jirking off too much eh! :P
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:15:22 PM by TheyLiveWeSleep »

Daystar

Yooo ho ho What's going on Daystar my bro! Have you been hanging out on here? :P
Sorry that i quit the facebook man but i just hate it. It brings too many bad feelings and annoyances for me so i
thought, why not empower myself and free myself from it once again. For the last 10 years i been on one year and off the other so i might be back some day but i wont be for awhile because it isn't working for me anymore.
You'd have to send yo art to my mail if you want to show me some haha.
Send me a mail then i will have yours too. Peace dude and don't be sitting around jirking off too much eh! :P
Sup my Holland homie! yeah I got your message on my facebook. I will send you my last 2 artworks I did over the weekend with my main mail address. and yeah I still hang out here, checking new messages everyday man! my last new skypack I am working on now, is on hold a bit. cuz I lost the motivation a bit after my previous Trippy Skies Pack did not do so well among the masses. ahwell no sweat off my back haha! And wow sorry that you were not having a good experience over at facebook! only reason I keep my fb is to keep in touch with all my friends out in California and Family ofc! other than that, fb is pretty boring to me. peace back at ya, and hey hey leaving my personal pleasures to myself haha!   ;D  Peace Out Dude!