Author Topic: Daystars Mega Skypack Projects  (Read 31386 times)

Daystar

Get what ever you need Purple :) This will be 1st pack. and I will continue to fix all my other weather mods afterwards!

Daystar

Mega Skypack 1 is finalized and available at the Workshop  8) -------------> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1397664828

Purple44

Get what ever you need Purple :) This will be 1st pack. and I will continue to fix all my other weather mods afterwards!

Got your weather maps downloaded today, going check them out shortly.

If I were to add some weather maps to my track mod, would I need add the support files in Mega Skypack 1? Seem there a lot more files now beside the weat and skybox files.  :o
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

If I were to add some weather maps to my track mod, would I need add the support files in Mega Skypack 1? Seem there a lot more files now beside the weat and skybox files.  :o

I am not sure Purple. have not done that myself. I would like to be able to have your track mods, and Tor's Tracks to be able to use my weathers but how do we do that? the events thing is
confusing to me. would I need to include the whole TheVeryTrackPack mod with all my weathers? just so I can play on his tracks and see my weathers?

Purple44

I am not sure Purple. have not done that myself. I would like to be able to have your track mods, and Tor's Tracks to be able to use my weathers but how do we do that? the events thing is
confusing to me. would I need to include the whole TheVeryTrackPack mod with all my weathers? just so I can play on his tracks and see my weathers?

Jumbotron work with your Cold Day weather map Daystar. Sun shinning on the jumbotron.  :)

I can use your weather maps with the Fig8 and Very TrackPack track mods loaded. I load Mega Skypack 1 last.

But for Saturday Night Mods night, like to avoid loading to many mods. I think it can turn some players away from joining if they have to download to many mods. And I would like avoid scrolling through 50 weather maps while guys are waiting in the lobby.

So would like pick a few weather maps to add to Fig8 mod so they ready to go and players don't have load another mod like Mega Skypack 1. But I want to know, do I need to added all these other folders in pic below to have your weather maps work? I know I got have the \weather and \skybox folders.

Are those custom files you tweaked for your weather maps or they copies of Bugbear current weather files? Encase the stock files get change in the next Build release?

Daystar

Hey Purp  :P yeah I added the lense effects and such, because I had prev. bad issues. which you remember in the past, some of the suns were pinkish. which I corrected and preserved into my Mega Skypack 1 mod.
so we would not see anymore pink suns.  these files are not that large. and I see your point about disappointing players that may need to download my weather pack. I am not sure what to do about that atm.

Excuse me I am drinking at the moment, and lost on a viable solution.

Have a good day Dude!  8)

Purple44

Hey Purp  :P yeah I added the lense effects and such, because I had prev. bad issues. which you remember in the past, some of the suns were pinkish. which I corrected and preserved into my Mega Skypack 1 mod.
so we would not see anymore pink suns.  these files are not that large. and I see your point about disappointing players that may need to download my weather pack. I am not sure what to do about that atm.

Excuse me I am drinking at the moment, and lost on a viable solution.

Have a good day Dude!  8)

I ok adding the extra files, just want make sure that what I got do to make sure your weather maps work well.

Daystar

Got my new Mega skypack 2 finished finally... been a little lazy with it lol.. but hey it's done  ;)
grab it over at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1433618384 if you are interested!

Now back to racing on the Bonebreaker Valley track! damn I love that track a lot!

Daystar

Also,.. if you are curious - these are some sample weather videos to spice your interest a bit.

And yes I am updating Mega Sky Pack number 3 now.

And as the Wreckfest veterans know, my sky packs do get more realistic and in 4k as well later on  ;D

Cheers